Chapter 28

"Papa!" was the word they heard when the curtains opened, revealing a little girl running towards them.
"Isha?" Shubman and Ishan said at once and hugged her tightly.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Arman! You brought her back. It wouldn't have been possible without you" said Ishan.
"Please don't thank me. This is just a piece of cake infront of the love and trust you've given me. That's all I needed. Before you guys go anywhere, I've something to show you" Arman said taking them to another dark room.
"Where's the light? We can't see anything" said Shubman turning on the flashlight that fell on someone sitting in the middle of the room. Suddenly the lights turned on.

"Hello, Maya. How are you?" Arman asked sitting on the chair infront of her. Maya's hands and legs were tied by rope and her mouth was taped.
"Opps! You can't speak. Let me take this out" Arman ripped off the tape harshly, leaving a scar around her lips.
"Let me go!" She shouted.
"What's this? Why did you tie her up like that?" Shubman was about to open it.
"Don't do that. Listen to me then it'll be your choice to punish her or just let her go. Shubisha was kidnapped exactly one month ago. On that day, you both were busy with your family. In the meantime, none but Pakhi took Shubisha to the backyard where Maya was waiting. Maya kidnapped her, arrived at the airport and took a flight to Spain. There was a camera in the backyard but Pakhi hacked it and deleted the footage that's why you noticed that the footage was glitching. Pakhi Ratnakar is the younger sister of Maya Ratnakar. I did some research on this and found their childhood pics on Facebook. I took Pakhi's laptop, hacked it as well and read all the chats between her and Maya. That's how I was able to reach Maya and find your daughter"

"Maya! I had trusted you like my own mother. How could you.." Shubman bursted in tears.
"I can explain Shub"
"No need to do that Maya. It's enough now. You lied to me when you said that you won't take her away from us! You're a liar! You can do anything with her, Arman" Ishan said taking Shubisha in his arms.
"I've informed my team. They'll bring the cops very soon because the proofs I've showed them was enough to put her in the jail" Arman said turning off the lights and walked outside the room, locking the door.
"How about Pakhi bhabhi?" Ishan asked.
"She'll have to go to the jail as well for 5 months atleast. She was part of it too"
"Can we save them from this?" Ishan still loved them a lot. He didn't want to see them suffering.
"Are you crazy, Ishu? Let them taste their own medicine" Arman answered. Ishan sighed and nodded.

Ishan and Shubman were given a break for a month by the management as they were not mentally prepared for crucial matches. Now the whole team knew about this incident and the team wanted them to take rest too. They stayed in Jharkhand for next 4 fours days and went to Punjab at Shubman's house. Though, Shubman still hated Jugnu but day by day, he started trusting him again. He would go out with Jugnu, sometimes play together in their PC. Ishan was happy to see the things getting better and better as the days were passing. They got the personal informations of Shubisha from Maya such as her birthdate, where was she born, etc.

Shubman was in the balcony, feeding Shubisha while watching a movie. Someone knocked at the door even though it was opened.

"Come in" Shubman said.
"You're feeding our princess. Why is Ishu sleeping right now?" asked Shubman's father sitting beside him.
"He was feeling tired but why were you knocking before coming in? You don't usually do that"
"I had to ask you an important question. What if we do your wedding again? Not with any other girl but the one you love"

Shubman couldn't believe that his own father said that. He nodded excitedly. They still had 14 days to go back for the match and it was enough to do a simple wedding. They discussed about it with Ishan and his family who agreed too. Karthik Ahuja came back to the same state, same city and the same house to arrange the wedding of the same groom. Jugnu was doing the same thing once again, keeping an eye on everything and helping others to make this wedding perfect.

"Which one is better? This one or this one" Pallavi said showing them the wedding fits.
"I think that one is better" Ishan said choosing the green-golden sherwani. Shubman remembered that he wore a similar fit when he was going to marry Pallavi.
"Not this one. It looks similar to my last wedding's sherwani" Shubman claimed.
"But you didn't wear it. Karthik wore it!" Pallavi spoke.

Ishan didn't find any other sherwani better than that and they ended selecting it. All the ceremonies were done beautifully and with all the fun and joy. None were more happier than Ro-Ko who were dancing nonstop.

Then came the most special day of their lives, the wedding day. Both the grooms got dressed up in different rooms. Shubman's groomsmen were Virat, Abhishek, Jugnu and Siraj while Ishan's groomsmen were Mayank, Rohit, Rishabh and Tilak.

Shubman came to the altar first. He couldn't wait more to see his husband-to-be. His eyes weren't moving anywhere from the direction where Ishan was about to come from.

"Control bhai, he's yours now. You'll see his face everyday" Abhishek whispered.
"Will you stop teasing me?" Shubman said making him laugh.

Shubman's eyes fell on the person whom he was waiting for eagerly. He was lost in the heavenly beauty of the view infront of his eyes.

"If God doesn't exists then explain who else can create this masterpiece?" Shubman said not looking anywhere but Ishan.
"Are you alive?" Virat said shaking Shubman.
"I fall for him more everyday"
"Can you stop talking and sit down?" Virat said, knowing that Shubman might just faint now.

The wedding was done with all the rituals. Shubman wanted the blessings of his parents and Ishan's parents that he had got now. There weren't many people in the wedding except Shubman and Ishan's close friends and family members. No other celebrities or paps rather than the ICT and their coaches. Other family members and coaches left after the wedding.

"Go and take rest in your room now" said Ishan's mother giving them some water.
"You don't need our help" Shubman asked looking at the mess created there.
"We don't. We've other workers who can clean it. You both got married a few hours ago. How can we let you work today? You must be so tired"

The couple agreed and made their way to their room. After taking a warm shower together, Ishan started doing his daily skincare before sleeping.

"Why are you applying all this?" Shubman asked curiously.
"We're going to sleep right? I've used some makeup products that might ruin my skin till tomorrow and I'll get pimples that I don't want"
"Wait- we are going to sleep? I thought..."
"You thought what?"
"Let's just sleep" Shubman was about to go to bed but Ishan held his hand.
"Who sleeps on their wedding night?"

Hey lovelies! Author needs your help. I needed some help for the next chapter which will have "smut". I haven't written one yet so if any of you is good at writing it then dm me on Instagram. I'd: igottalent_10 with Lewis Hamilton's pfp. Kindly leave a comment here first if anyone is interested to help me in writing it before sending a request on Instagram as I don't accept most of the requests of those whom I don't know. I'll give the credits to her/him only. Thanks for reading.