reacting to her appearing in Cats (requested)

"Babe," Taylor groaned as you clicked play on the movie that you found was just added to your favorite streaming channel. "Baby, can't we watch something else? Do we have to watch this?"

"Yes, Tay, we have to." You replied before smiling at her. "You're in this movie and I want to see you as Bombalurina!"

Taylor buried her head in her hands as she heard the intro started.

It wasn't that she despised the film.

She worked with an incredible cast and had a lot of fun doing so.

But her scene doesn't even come on until an hour and a half into the film and there are other things she had in mind of how to spend her day off.

Watching Cats wasn't the first thing that came to mind.

But there was no talking you out of it so Taylor didn't protest any further.

Letting out a sigh, she scooted closer to you and placed her head on your shoulder as you watched the movie.

Taylor paid more attention to you than she did most of the film just because she wanted to watch every reaction that you had.

She didn't want to miss a single smile or the sound of your sweet infectious laugh and, luckily for her, there wasn't a shortage of laughter from you and it made Taylor's heart swell with happiness.

It was only about ninety minutes later before a gasp left your lips.

You shifted around on the sofa and grinned from ear to ear as you finally saw your girlfriend on screen.

She was slowly lowered down with a thing of catnip in her hands as she sang Macavity.

"You look so cute!" You laughed as Taylor sat up and stared at her lap with red cheeks. "You make the cutest kitty cat!"

You took your eyes off of the screen for just a second to look at her and found her covering her face with her hands.

"What's the matter? Why are you so flustered?" You teased as you playfully poked her sides. "I mean it, baby. I think you look adorable! And you have the cutest British accent!"

She whined and tried to resist as you attempted to pull her hands off of her face with a laugh.

Since you've heard Macavity before, you knew the words and quietly sang along.

Taylor slowly uncovered her eyes because, as flustered as she was, it made her heart melt over how supportive you are of her.

"Even as a cat, you walk better in heels than I do."

She shook her head with a laugh.

"I love your CGI fur. And your cute little tail!"

Her cheeks were still as red as a tomato and she was still as flustered as can be.

Honestly, it's been so long since she's looked back at this and has watched it.

It's been so long since she heard her fake British accent or heard Macavity.

She knows how many people dislike the film and she knows how much of a mockery it was when it came out but you seemed to be genuinely interested in it.

While she knew there were scenes you weren't as into, you seemed to be enjoying yourself for the most part.

She knows it probably has something to do with her being on the screen right now but you're genuinely so excited and that's something that genuinely meant the world to her.

However, after you watched her get whisked away, she shouted out one line before... disappearing?

"Wait!" You said before grabbing the remote to fast forward slowly to see if she was in the rest of the movie.

But she wasn't.

"That's it? I watched about an hour and a half of this to see my girl on the screen for just a few minutes? You have to be kidding me!"

Taylor threw her head back with a laugh.

"I thought you liked it."

"Well..." You paused and looked at her. "I didn't hate it. But I thought you'd be in more of it. I wasn't into a lot of it other than that. I wanted to see more Bombalurina!"

"Sorry, darling."

You sighed before turning it off and moving onto her lap.

"I think you made an adorable cat."

Her cheeks went red again and her blue eyes looked away from yours as she looked at her fingers brushing across your thighs.

"Why are you so flustered?"

She sighed and looked back at you.

"I don't know. I guess I just haven't watched it much and that digital fur..." She almost shuddered and you laughed. "I don't hate it but it's not my favorite thing. However, I did love doing cat school!"

"That sounds like my girl." You laughed before kissing her. "I love you and even though you only had a small role, it was my favorite and, in my opinion, the best."

"Thanks, darling."

You cupped her cheeks in your hands and kissed her again.

"Now, let's forget about that and spend some of today making out, hm?" She asked with a smile, her lips starting to move more passionately against yours.

"I like that idea." You said before wrapping your arms around her neck as she pulled you closer.