23.5: A Slice Of Berry Mousse Cake

[Continuing with the interview mentioned in 14.5: A Grape Candy For You!]

Me : Brandon, there is one question that has been bugging me for so long.

Brandon : What is it?

Me : On the first night of your stay at Tyler's house, Tyler's mother asked you to call her for dinner.

Brandon : Yes, I guess.

Tyler : Oh I so remember.

Me : Do you recall that you stepped on Tyler's bra when you were leaving the room?

Tyler : More like ruined it.

Brandon : It was not my fault! Who has their b-bra strewn around everywhere?

Me : Well my question is and I am quoting you, 'Nice pair. But don't you think it's two sizes big for you?'

Tyler : That's not true.

Brandon : I said that?

Me : Yes, you did. How did you know that?

Brandon : . . . . .

Me : Well?

Brandon : Okay, don't tell Tyler, but don't you think her breasts are too small? It definitely couldn't be hers. That was my logic.

Tyler : I heard that!

Brandon : Oops.

Me: But just when did you become an expert in determining bra sizes? Tyler do you have any idea?

Tyler: Well, I can guess...

Brandon:  What?

Tyler: Nothing.

Me: Tsk tsk.

Brandon: Both of you don't look at me like that! It was a mistake, okay? A mistake! Geez, you both can burn the world down with your glares.

Me: So you admit that you lied?

Brandon: It wasn't a lie, I was just joking.

Tyler: . . .

Me: . . .

Brandon: Fine it was a lie.

Me: Good. So the conclusion is... Tyler doesn't have small breasts! 

Tyler : Shh, don't shout it! And thank you, I knew it was for the best when I agreed to be interviewed.

Brandon : I should have never uttered a word. These women.

Me : Did you say something?

Brandon : Oh no, don't mind me. Just carry on.

Me : Okay, so the next question is for...Leo!

Leo : Me? What do you wanna ask? I'll answer everything. Like you know I always wear Jockey underwear.

Seth : Dude, shut up. You're so embarrassing.

Leo : What? What did I say? I was only talking about the underwear it's not like I told her that you use the same--

Seth : Shut. Up. I am so sorry if he grossed you out, his mouth has literally no filter.

Me : You use the... same?

Seth : Huh? Christ no! H-he was just talking about the brand. Really. Believe me.

Me: Yeah, sure.

Seth: I mean it. We just use the same brand. That's it.

Me: Of course. I believe it.

Seth: Your face doesn't look like you believe it. Darn, why are we even talking about fucking underwear?!

Leo : I don't know man.

Seth : What you don't know?! You started it!
Leo : Did I?

Seth : Yes, you did!

Leo : Oh... Are you sure?

Seth : Yes--

Me : Seth, calm down! You'll go bald at this rate.

Seth : But he is so...!

Me : I get it. You just want to throw him off a cliff and pray that some shark eat him away. But you are afraid at the same time that poor sharks will be scarred for life after meeting him.

Seth : Wow, exactly. I mean even the sharks would get fed up.

Leo : I'm sitting right here.

Me : Don't worry, no one is throwing you off any cliff. Yet.

Leo : Whatever. What was the question again?

Me : Oh, nevermind. I already got my answer.

Leo : So, it was about the underwear?

Me : No, it was not...

Leo : Hmpf. Just out of curiosity, what was it?

Me : Well it was... 'Why do everyone shut you up?'. I can say it's no longer a mystery to me...

*****