49. Iced Poutine

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers thirsty for some Bryler action and those who missed a certain *someone* >>> make a guess?

Thank you for #2 in Humor! #1 is not far away.

Canadian readers? Here's some Poutine!

*****

*****

"For one, Giulia is missing again."

Brandon was taken aback. "Well, damn."

I gave him a quizzical look. "Well, damn? That's what you have got to say?" I scoffed, crossing my arms under my chest, turning to face him fully.

"Uh... " His casual smile slipped away at my seething stare. He looked around, avoiding my gaze, maybe looking for a way out, but I held my ground. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for a reply. His mouth opened, and then closed, trying to formulate an excuse. "Well, damn... That's a pity! You didn't let me complete my sentence."

I rolled my eyes and snorted. With all the influence, Brandon might just get better than me with the excuses, but not this time.

Attempting to change the topic, he spoke, "So, who took her this time? Francis, Kate, Roger, or-"

"Wow. You are heartless." My mouth hung open, utterly dumbfounded. "She could be in serious trouble right now and you are making fun of her!"

"Is she?"

"She is not--"

"Isn't that good then?"

"You're right but--"

"I'm always right."

"Stop cutting me--"

"Okay." Brandon nodded.

I let out a frustrated groan. Brandon laughed, and I could only stare at him in disbelief. In under a minute, he had me go through ten different emotions. He took too much pleasure out of torturing me. For all I imagined, he could turn out to be the next Christian Grey with all these tendencies. Yup, whip me up and complete those sadistic fantasies of yours.

Clearing my mind before that line of thought went too far, I spoke, "Will you listen to me now?" It was deliberately slow, as if I was trying to get my point across a toddler.

Brandon pouted. His hand rubbing his jaw line as he contemplated on my offer. "Hmm, what will I get in return?"

"In return?"

"Give and take. If we're negotiating I should get something in return."

"Oh. How about... " I pondered. Brandon nodded, eager for me to complete the sentence. The look he was giving me was too obvious. Still inside the corner space of the bathroom, I decided to play with him. I started again, widening my eyes, and acting innocent. "Kiss..."