6- Trust me- jasper imagine

You had lived for months outside the mountain, blissfully unaware of the life that was contained inside. That was until you woke up in a white room. You had no idea where you were and you stood confused, briefly thinking you were back on the ark. Bu this was different. Cleaner.

You didn't know how long you were in there. There was no natural light. No exposure to the outside world therefore no way to tell whether it was day or night. Every now and then a person would walk past the window or give you food, but they wore suits as if it was harmful to breathe the air around you.

Alone with your thoughts you could only think of one person; jasper. You hadn't known him before you came to earth, but as soon as you landed the two of you fell for each other. It would be the typical romance story, except you had to constantly fight for your lives against the grounders.

You hadn't seen anyone else, the room opposite yours was empty and it was tearing you apart, not knowing where they were and if they were safe.You tried to entertain yourself, playing games but you only knew so many from the ark and in the end you felt as if you were being driven crazy.

One day you were sat, when your door opened and people entered. Only they weren't wearing suits like before.

"We're sorry for this experience but it's for the best." The man said, presumably the one with the most authority. You couldn't speak, your voice too weak from the lack of water and endless silence you had endured. "Welcome to mount weather. Citizens mustn't be contaminated by the radiation outside, so we have kept you in here until it was safe."

"If you would like to follow me, I'll take you to the others." One of the guards said. Others, they must be here as well. You nodded your head, following him out of the door. Before you could see anyone else they gave you some clothes to wear, nothing fancy but different to what you had been wearing before. He led you down endless corridors and levels. You wondered how far beneath the surface you were, or if you were just inside the mountain.

You entered a grand room full of people, joking and eating. You scanned the room, recognising some of the 100.

 "y/n!" you heard a voice shout happily. You didn't need to see the person to know who it was. You ran into his arms, holding him tightly. He hugged you back with as much force, as if he wanted to fade into you and become one. He gave you an intense kiss, filled with emotion. You couldn't remember the last time you had been together, although you were certain it was too long ago.

"Y/n. you'll love it here. It was good, now with you here it's amazing." He said, tugging you along to sit at a table. You took a seat next to jasper and opposite from Monty.

"It's great to see you again. At least now he'll stop talking about you." Monty joked, making jasper roll his eyes playfully. You laughed, you missed this. It felt almost perfect. Almost. But you had seen the world outside and things weren't even great in the ark so there must be something wrong with this place. You didn't mean to have such pessimistic views, but it was hard to stay positive when danger was constantly being thrown at you.

You spent the evening with jasper, catching up on everything that had happened. You asked him what he thought of these people. He had said that there was nothing to worry about, but you weren't too sure.

"Y/n. seriously, there isn't anything wrong with these people. They are lovely and just want to help. Not everyone on earth thinks like the grounders."

"I know. But they must have issues with maintaining a healthy population, why would they take in all of us?"

"Maybe we were so busy fighting, we forgot what it was like to be human. But they haven't, they are still compassionate, saw we needed hep and so did the most they could to help us survive." You knew arguing about this wasn't going to help, and you had only just been reunited with jasper so you dropped the subject, agreeing with him. You two kissed goodnight and he went to bed, but you said you wanted to speak to the person in charge and thank him. He looked at you sceptically but then nodded, asking you to see if he knows anything about the others who weren't in the mountain. You asked a guard if you could speak to the president or the person in charge. With a bit of persuasion he took you to him.

You entered the room, seeing him with his back faced to you.

"I wanted to thank you." You thought it would be best to start off kind. "You didn't have to save us, but you did. We're very grateful." He turned around to look at you.

"But that's not why you're here." He stated, as if he could read your thoughts.

"No. I'm just..." you tried to think of the right words. "Curious about your reasons why." He urged you to continue. "You knew there may be risks. You have a strong community in here. We could have brought it down." You took a breath, getting to the information you really wanted to know. "I mean... your community is strong isn't it? Or do you need us to make it stronger?" he didn't respond, but his features changed."You need us." This time it wasn't a question.

"How did you find out?" he thought you knew what he was doing, but truthfully you were clueless. He didn't need to know that.

"I spent a lot of time in that white room, watching your people come and go. Then when I was reunited with the others they told me what happened. Then it made sense."

 "You don't understand. We need you. For us to survive we must return to the surface." You needed to find out exactly what he was planning.

"Why us?" the question was simple, yet you knew it would get you more answers.

"Because your blood lasts longer than the grounders blood. It's more permanent." You froze, but tried to look more disgusted. Blood. They needed your blood.

"You know too much." Alarmed, you shot your head up to look at him."Guards" he called. Suddenly you were surrounded.

"Restrain her."