Chapter 2

" Make yourselves at home. Go ahead and look around. We have nothing to hide." Andrew said leaving us to go help Andre cook.

" Girl I am ready to get out of these clothes." I said.
" And these shoes." Ash grunted.
" Yes. Let go find their rooms." I said and we took off.
We came to a hallway filled with rooms.
I found a room that said Dre' on the door and Ashley found a room that said Drew.
I went into Andre's room and looked around for a minute. I went to his closet and decided to put his clothes on. Hell they said make myself at home.
I pulled out a pair of basket ball shorts that were too big for me but hey . Whatever. I found a football jersey and decided to wear that. I found a pack of never used boxer briefs and pulled them out. I headed for the shower.
After showering and getting dressrd I went to find Ash.
We met up in the hallway and we were dressed just alike. Minus the football jersey. His was for basketball. Both of us had our hair in a high messy bun.
We laughed and headed towards the kitchen.
When we got there the guys looked at us with a shocked expression
We laughed at them and sat at the table.
" You really did make yourselves at home." Andre' said.
" Ya'll told us to." Ash said as we continued to laugh. . .
" Well at least they look good in our clothes." Andrew said to Andre'.
" Yopppp , we sho do " I said in my ratchet girl voice.
Andre' looked at me side eyed.
" What ? " I asked shifting in my seat feeling nervous
" So tell us about yourselves. " Andre' said.
" What is it that you wanna know ? " Ash said. Causing my to erupt into a laughing fit.
Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.
" Whaa? Its just. Me and Ash. Think soooo. Much alike. And we. Only just. Met today." I got out in between laughs. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. When I was done laughing I responded.
" Whew. How about we just play the Question and Answer game while we eat. " I offered.
" Or after. Cause I'd rather be eating than talking. " Ash said making Andre' and Andrew laughing.
" Trueeeee. " was all I said.
" Well its ready so we can sit and eat now." Andrew said putting plates infront of us , while Andre' got juice.

Oh my god. The food looked so damned good. I was hungry as hell too. But I was not going to eat like I felt. I was already fat. I didn't need them to see me act like a damned pig. But Ash dug in , like her life depended on it.

I sat there and ate like I was a princess. Like others peoples lives depended on how well I eat. They had cooked up Blueberry Waffels from scratch , eggs , and bacon.
And hell yeah , it was good. Cooked perfectly.
After everyone was finished eating Ash and I gathered all of the dishes and went to clean the kitchen while the guys went to shower and change.
" Girl , and they can cook." Ash whispered to me.
" I know. Apart of me is wondering if this is all a joke. Like am I being punked.?" I questioned.
"Right. Like damn wheres AshtonKutcher. How often is it that two thick-ummz like up find dudes like them. " she said taking the words out of my mouth.
" Not often , so you girls lucked up when you got us." We heard float over our shoulders causing us to jump. I dropped a dish causing glass to fly everywhere. Out of shocked and embarassment I instantly went to picking up the large shards of glass. Isntantly cutting my finger.
" Owww."  I screetched. My finger was bleeding like I'd gotten shot or some shit. I turned around turning the cold water on to run water over my finger. Andre' was by my side sweeping and cleaning up the glass.
" Come on Ash. Let me carry you out of here." Andrew told her.
" Nah I'm good. " she simply replied.
" Whats wrong?" He asked her concerned.
"Nothing just dont need you TRYING to carry me." She said. And instantly I knew her problem.
" Man , I'm not tryna hear that. " he said bending down trying to grab her.
" Dammit Andrew , I said I'm good." She yelled.
Isntead of listening to her he bent down grabbed her and and cradled her in his arms. Effortlessly. I could see the shocked look on her face. Andrew carried her out of the kitchen.
" Whats her attitude for ? " Andre' asked me interrupting my thoughts.
" I'm not completely sure. And even if I knew , it isnt my place to tell you." I responded back quickly, he didn't.
After making sure the glass was all up he suprised me by picking me up and placing me on top of the counter because I didn't have any shoes on.
" Stay." He told me with a wag ofchis finger which caused me the lightly chuckle.
2 minutes he came back with a first aid kit and some peroxide.
Unwrapping the napkin from around me finger he began to inspect it and gently push on it to feel for any glass.
" Good thing is , its just a cut. So no glass penetrated your finger." He told me. Taking a cotton ball and pulling peroxide on it he cleaned my cut and wrapped it with a band-aid.
His eyes locked on mines as he took my finger and placed little kisses om it. Causing me to blush. He got down on his knee and checked my foot. Which was clear of all glass. He looked me in the eyes.
" Nice feet." He said making me burst out laughing
" You don't have some creepy foot fetish do you ?" I asked in between laughs.
" No. " he chuckled. " I just love a girl with pretty feet.
Standing between my legs he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to the edge of the counter and had me wrap my legs around his waist.
" No Andre' don't pick me up please." My voice came out in a whisper.
" Why not? " he asked.
" Because. You're all small. And I'm all fat. You can't carry me." I rushed out.
He looked at me in disbelief.
" You aren't fat." He said.
" Yes. Yes I am. I'm not some skinny little toothpick. You can't toss me around. I can't fit into those little skimpy dresses. I'm not small." I said as I began to cry.
He looked at me for a few minutes before wiping my eyes.
" Unique. You are beautiful. I like you for whom you are. Not what you look like and your looks is just an added bonus. I wish you could see yourself how I do. " Was all he said before effortlessly picking me up off of the counter and carrying me to the living room.
Gently placing me on the couch he softly kissed my forehead and left me there. My guess is to give me some space.