Chapter 5

JUST A HEADS UP ! Chapters after this will switch between first person P.O.V and thrid person. I will let you all know when its switching to third person by putting " SWITCH " I'll also tell you why . . .

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

When I got back to my dorm room I was floating on cloud 9. Couldn't nobody tell me nothing. I felt like I'd been shot by cupids love arrow and Andre' was the love that got me. Ok ok ok , maybe I wasn't in love but I was in strong like.

" SOOOOO , How was your date ?" Ash asked scaring the hell out of me I was so high off of happiness I hadn't even realized I was in my dorm room already.
" Ashhhh , It was PERFECT. He took me to Dave&Busters , we ate and played lots and lots of games. Then we went to a lake near by and watched the water-." I said rushing it all out trying to catch my breath after.
" And we kissed. Like a real deep deep kiss." I said finally.
" Sounds like fun. I'm glad you had fun." She said smiling and getting up to hug me.
All of a sudden we began squealing and jumping up and down like 5 year olds. But it didn't matter because nothing can bring me down right now.
After the jumping and squealing was over I jumped in the shower and got ready for bed.

" So whens your date with Andrew ? " I asked sitting on the side of her bed.
" Tomorrow , He had practice all day today. At first I didn't believe him but he sent me a video of him and the coach. Not that I asked him to. Cause we aren't a couple so what he do is NONE of my business. But it made me feel good about us." she said rushing her words out.
" Ash , it looks like we snagged ourselves some good men."
" I know right , " she said getting hype.
" Shit . . What time are you two going out ?" I asked remembering that we had to get our schedules and books for class on monday.
" About 6. Why ?"
" Well we need to be getting to sleep we need to wake up around 6 a.m so that we can get our schedules and books. Classes start MONDAY ! "
" Ugh , I'm so not ready. " she said grunting.
" You'll do fine. I know you were your class valedictorian." I said throwing a pillow at her.
" I know I know , but I just wanna relax. Shit I been in school for 13 years. Hell Mama started me off YOUNG." she said just then my phone started ringing, the words ' My King ' flashed across my screen , I instantly got happy.

" Kaylinnn " I squealed into the phone.
" Baby Doll. How are you ?" my big brother said.
" I'm fine , How are you? I miss you."
" I miss you too. Im fine. Sorry I couldn't be there to see you off. BUTTTT how do you feel about having some company for a few days ?" he asked, cause me to squeal more.
" Hold up hold up , is everything ok ? No one's after you is there ? " I asked him. Its no secret that Kay wasn't a saint damn near everyone knew him back home he wasn't into a bunch of illegal shit either, not that he didnt know people who was. He was a boxer so everyone was scared of him. He was undefeated in his league.
"No No, Everythings good. If there was , I wouldn't bring that shit to my family. You know how that go." he said reassuring me.
" Well I have to ask my roommate. Hold on." I moved the phone away from my ear.
" Ash , can my brother come stay a few days ? " I asked.
" Of course , family is family. We can share my bed." she said and went back to whatever she was doing on her phone.
" Hello , She said yes. . When will you get here?"
" Tomorrow. I know you got classes coming up so I won't really be in your way." he said reassuringly.
" Ok, well I got a early day tomorrow so call me when your on your way." I told him as I yawned.
" Iight Baby Doll. I love you. See you tomorrow."
" I love you too Kay. See you." I saod hanging up.

" Soo , what cha doing?" I asked Ash.
" Reading a book on Wattpad. "
" Oh alright , well I'm headed to sleep. I'll set an alarm for 5:30."
" Ok. Good Night."
" Nightttttt."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
The Next Morning.

" I cannot believw you got me up and out here at this time of the morning." Ash complained as we stood in line for our class schedules.
" Well at least we only had 2 people ahead of us." I said as I turned around to give the lady my information.
" My name is Unique Summers and I am a Social Work and Humam Services Major." I told the lady as Ashley spoke to the other letting her know shes majoring in Sociology.

After we got our schedules we headed over to the place where we were to get our book.
On our way there we ran into guy.

" Hayyyyy ya'll." he said im a loud tone.
" Heyyyyy." Ash said greetimg him.
This boy was giving me life already. He was dressed in a onsie with rainbows all over it. Has wearing a purple bonnet and carrying a purple feather boa.
" You ladies don't know me but my name is Kentrell and before ya'll get ta thankin I am gay so I aint tryna get in ya'll lil ole grannies. " he said louder than he had to be.
" Wow , we would've never guessed it. I'm Unique and this is Ashley." I said. Introducing ourselves.
" Well its everythang to meet cha'll. Now lets get to this book store before the lines get long."He said pullimg us in the direction of the book store.
" Where are you from." Ash asked him what we were both obviously thinking.
" I'm from Bama. How bout ya'll?" he ask.
" Sooo obvious. I like your accent. I'm from New Jersey." I said.
"I'm from Baltimore." Ash said.
" Cool. Thank god we made it." He said referring to the book store.
We got there and there was only 10 people ahead of us.
"Yeah it's not so bad." Ash said.
" So Ash Wit Da Ass and Nique Da Freak , wheres ya'lls dorm ?" he asked causing me and Ash to burst into laughter.
" Do not call us that and we're in PaulasPlace." I said speaking for us both.
" O-m-geeee Yasss we are next to each other im in MasonsPlace. " he said clapping his hands together.

After getting our books it was 7'clock in the morning so we all headed back to our dorms after exchanging numbers with Kentrell we wen't our seperate ways.
"Looks like we've made another bestie." I told Ash.
" He's one of the funniest, coolest people I know." Ash said in agreement with me. Just then Kentrell sent us a group text.

Kentrell: Meet up out front at 11 sharp. BREAKFAST DATE Divasss.
I text him an ok and went to sleep until it was time to get up and get ready for breakfast and Ash's date.