Chapter 10

Here's a new chapter for you wonderful people, Comment, Let me know what cha think :)

I woke up the next morning I was laid out on a bed. A bed that I expected was inside of the Dog's House. When the memory of what happened last night popped into my mind I quickly jumped up and instantly regretted it. My head felt like someone beat me in my head with a big ass pipe. I l laid back down to stop the pain in my head. So this is what a hangover feels like. 

I laid there quietly thinking about what happened, what me and Andre' had done, or should I say what he'd done to me. I remembered the party, Andre' finding me in this room, how I'd come on to him. Those lips. Oh my god them lips. 

When I felt that I could function, I slowly got out of the bed and wen't to look around for Ashley an everyone else that I came with. Just as I stepped out of the room Ash was coming out of the room across the hall from me. 

" Fuck we think we twins?" She mumbled causing me to burst out laughing, then she started laughing with me.

" Lets go find everyone else." I said and she nodded.

" Andre' wasn't in there with you?"

" No, Andrew wasn't with you?"

" Girl , hell no."

" Where Ken?" I asked.

" Like hell if I know." she answered as we wen't on our search for the guys. We didn't want to look in the rooms because we didn't wanna see what could possibly be behind those doors. I mean, we are in the Dog's House.

We searched the entire house bedrooms untouched. We settled in the kitchen to search for something that could soothe our hangovers.

" So where'd you go last night?" Ash asked me with an eyebrow raised as she made our lunch meat sandwiches.

I felt my face heat up."Upstairs to bed."

" Who took you?"

" Andreeeee'" I said dragging his name out since the answer should've been obvious.

" Oh come on, I know there is something you aren't telling me. Look at chu, face all flushed and shit." she demanded.

" Ok I'll tell you." I said and paused.

I wen't on to tell her everything that happened. From the beginning to the end. The whole time I talked Ash sat there quietly listening until she finished our sandwiches.

When I finished the story she squealed loudly.

" Gahhhhhh , He gave you allat. . . ALLAAAAATTTTTTTTTT ! " She yelled and I jumped up to cover her mouth. Just ask Andre' and Andrew walked in the kitchen.

" Ummmmmmm. " I said quietly as I quickly moved my hand from her mouth and sat back in my seat.

" Where were you guys ? We looked all over the house for ya'll." Ash was the first to speak and I followed.

" Minus the bedrooms,  cause you know, this is the Dog's House." I just had to point out.

" We know where we are." Andrew responded smartly and grinned at me before he kissed Ash on her cheek. Just as Andre' lifted my chin so that I was looking him in the eyes.

" We wen't to drop Ken back at the Dorms." He answered before kissing me on my forehead. He showed no sign of remembering what happened last night, He acted the same as he did before it happened. Hell, I was starting to second guess my drunken memories.

Andre' and Andrew wen't upstairs to get ready to take us back home. Ash I sat at the kitchen counter dumb founded.

" He. He...." Ash muttered.