Chapter 4

(Complete outfit in the header , its all from Fashionnova.com)

I had been preparing for this moment all day.
Ashley having dragged me to a waxing place forcing me to get damn near my whole body waxed including my lady bits. When we got back to our dorm she made me take a long hot bath saying that it'll soothe my skin, Which it did. . THANKFULLY.

After drying myself off and taking care of my other personals, I stood naked in the mirror. Watching myself intently. Looking over my body trying to become one with myself. Looking for reasons to love myself. But I just couldn't find any. Not one damned reason. My mama's voice rung loudly in my head from the conversation we had before I left home,
"You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else."
I knew what she'd said was true. But how could I? How could I love myself?
Before I could continue to beat myself up Ash knocked on the bathroom door.
" Come onnn Nique, we only have roughly
45 minutes before he gets here. We still gotta do hair , make up , and get you dressed." She ranted.
" Alright , Alright . " I told her coming out of my bathroom with my robe on to cover myself up.
She pushed me towards her desk chair and her desk that was loaded with make up.
" This is going to be fun." she grinned rubbing her hands together.
" Oh god Ashley , You're gonna make me look like a damned clown." I said pouting.
"No I'm not . . You'll see. " she insisted turning me away from the mirror so I couldn't see.

After 25 minutes she finally finished with my hair and makeup.
" Ok , I'm done . But you cant see until you get dressed." she told me covering the mirrors around the room.
I groaned. " Ok Ok. "
She turned around so she couldn't see me.
After fumbling around I was finally dressed. (Outfit As The Header)
" I'm finished. " I announced and she turned around her eyes widended.
" What? Whats wrong ?" I asked worriedly.
" See for yourself."she said pulling me over to the full length mirror and counted.
" 5. . 4 . . 3 . . 2 . . 2 and 1/2 . .2 and 2 quarters-"
" Oh come on already." I cutt her off making her laugh.
" 1." she said pulling the cover off of the mirror so I could see myself and what I said shocked the hell out of me.
I looked beautiful. She'd done my make up in a very flawless natural look with a beautiful winged eye liner and beautiful eyelashed. The natural makeup went perfect with my outfit. She misted my natural hair leaving it in a tight shirly temple curl form but tighter.
" You like it ? " she asked nervously ?
" Like it ? Ash , I Freakin Loveeeee It. " I sung and hugged her tightly.
" I can't breath." She rasped out.
" Oh sorry. Thank you , so much."
" You're very welcome. Now come on lets head downstairs he should be here any minute now." she said pulling me out of the door.

When we got to the lobby he was just pulling up.
" Ash, I'm nervous." I whispered.
" Don't be. Everything will be fine."
" You're right , I can do this. I can do this." I chanted to myself.
When I seen him walking to the door I freaked out . . .
" Ash , I can't do this . I can't do this. I have to pee."I whisper-yelled to her. She just laughed.
When I get nervous I always have to pee. It never fails.
" Its ok." she said pushing me towards the door he was walking into.
And me being me I stumbled almost falling flat on my face but like the 'knight in shining armor' that he is Andre' reached out grabbing me holding me close to him. So close that I could smell the listerine on his breath.
" So we meet again ?" he said looking me in my eyes with a deep sexy voice that made me tingle down south , if you know what I mean.
" Yeah . . . I see. " I muttered.
" Missed me, Queen ?" he asked still holding onto me.
" Yes. Yes I do. . . And Uhh I have to go potty. " I tokd him standing straight up rushing off to the bathroom, embarassed.
When I got into the bathroom I handled my business and washed my hands.
When I exited the bathroom Ashley was gone and Andre' was waiting for me at the door.
"Where'd she go ?" I asked
" Upstairs. Lets go we have places to be sweetheart." he said holding the door open for me then opening the car door for me.
After he got in we buckled up and he pulled out of the parking space and onto the main road.
" So I believe I've spotted another one of your tells." he said glancing at me briefly before turning his attention back to the road.
" What do you mean?" I asked confused.
" When you're nervous you have to go pee." he said laughing.
" I-I don-t know wha-what you're talked about." I stuttered out.
He just laughed harder.
" You're a horrible liar." he said.
" Oh hush" I punched him in his shoulder." Anyway , where are we going ? Am I dressed appropriately? Mr. I Spy ! " I bit out.
" Your dressed perfectly fine." He said calming down from his laughing fit.

After a 20 minute or so drive we pulled up outside of a Dave&Busters.
I looked at him with googly eyes.
" This is where we're going?" I asked.
" Yes. I figured we'd have fun and get to know each other." he said looking at me with a cute boy next door-ish smile.
" Thank you . . . Its a perfect first date." I hugged him kissing him on his cheek.
" Alright , Now lets go so I can spank you in a few games. " he said getting out of the car walking over to my side to let me out
" Hmmm , I know something on me you can spank." I mumbled as he opened my door.
" What'd you say queen ?" he asked with a smirk on his face.
" Nothing." I said quickly.
" Yeah . Ok." He said and I knew he heard me.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
After being at Dave&Busters for over 3 hours we had tired ourselves out and was ready to go. We ate while we were there.
He drove us to a lake near by with the moon light shining through the car. The scene was beautiful.

" Lets talk." He said.
" Ok. About What ?" I asked.
" You." he said.
" Why always me ? " I asked turning to face him in the seat.
" Because I wanna know everything there is to know about you." He said.
"Alright then ."
" Have you ever been on love ?" he asked me.
" Well , No." I said.
" Why not ? Wait. I know , because you dont love yourself." he said.
" That doesn't mean I haven't been in love.
" It does. Cause you cant love nobody until you love you , so when you do love somebody you'll know what to do." Andre' said making me laugh.
" Whats so funny." he asked me , looking wounded. I tried to stop laughing but unfortunately I couldn't.
" Iight now Murphy Lee. " I said still laughing, laughing so hard that there were tears in my eyes.
" Huh ? " he said confused.
" You never seen ' Love Don't Cost A Thing ' with Christina Milian and Nick Cannon ?" I asked finally calming down from my laughing fit.
" Ohh yeah. ' Ima make you love me baby , hug me baby. Place no one above me baby ' ok ok I get it" He said and started laughing. Then his face turned serious.
" But I'm serious ma. You gotta learn to love yourself. Not for me , or anyone else. For yourself." he told me looking me in my eyes.
I didnt respond. I just turned around in my seat looking out at the moon shining over the lake.
" It's beautiful isn't?" he said following my gaze.
" Mmmhm." I mumbled.
" Like you." he said grabbing my face softly turning my head to face him.
" You are beautiful." he said.
" I just . I just don't see it." I mumbled.
" You will . . . If its the last thing I do, I'll show you how beautiful you are" He said pulling me in for a kiss. . A kiss that more than anything to me. A kiss that made my soul leave my body. It was that moment I knew for sure , that I was his. And that he'd be my first in EVERYTHING . . . . .

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Hello ,
It's Me . . .
I was wondering if after all this time of not updating we're you mad at me ?

Ha ha , hello there
Lovely People . . .
I hope you enjoy . . . .
Comment what you think . . .
Next Update . . . . . .
SOON :)
♡Bianca