Chapter 9

So Ummmm, Hey peeps. . . How are you ?

I know I've been gone for forever. But honestly I have no excuse. . I hope you wonderful people could forgive me. Read , Comment. . . Let me know what ya'll think, pleaseeee and thank youuuu :)

After playing Lazer Tag a few times and attempting a game of Paint Balling we we're all tired. Neither of us have really gotten any sleep lately, we all agreed to go back to our dorms to get some rest before meeting back up later tonight for a party. My brother went with Andre and Andrew

" Who's party are we hitting up tonight? " I asked Ash while we were heading back to the car, just so that I'd know.

" Only the best, Omega Psi Phi. " she answered.

Andre' and Andrew started barking like dogs.

" What is that about ?" I asked Andrew.

" We're Que's. " he answered me with a smirk.

" Dammit. I wen't a got me a Dog. I wonder if his neck roll on point?" Ash whispered to me.

I began laughing. . . .

When we got back to the dorms me and wen't to bed and crashed for a few hours until 7 then we got up and started getting ready.

" Ooooh, lets kinda match." Ash said while we went through our closets looking for something to wear.

" How do you know we have the same things? " I asked liking the idea though.

" Well we both shop at fashion nova. So I'm sure we have some of the same shit. Just different colors."

" Trueee. Ok. Lets dive in."

About 15 minutes later we we're finally decided on outfits that looked similar but they were different. We decided on me wearing a dark blue plaid button up shirt with dark blue ripped jeans and some dark blue huaraches. Ash wore a light blue, white and pinkish colored plaid button up shirt with with white ripped jeans and white huaraches. (Outfit below. From Fashionnova.com) We were dressed exactly alike with different colors. I had to admit we looked good without being dressed slutty like a lot of females would be dressed at the Que's party. I had to admit. I was hype as hell to go because I've seen videos of Que's parties and they were always lit as fuck. Hopefully I didn't pass out in the mist of all that damned barking and neck rolling. That was the thing Ash was most excited about, not that I could blame her.

" Come on girl, stop day dreaming. Hurry and do your hair." Ash said pulling out of a trance.

" Alright."

I decided to do two flat twist on the sides of my head and rubber band them together across the back of my head and wand curled the rest of my hair. I decided against wearing make-up. I slid my shoes on and sat down waiting for Ashley to finish her hair. She decided to wear her natural curly hair up into a high puff. I felt too damned cute , so I hopped on Snapchat and started taking pictures of myself and Ash while she was getting ready. Kay snapped me while we were waiting telling me that I " Bet' not be dressing grown", and that they were on their way.

" So, Kay's in college right ?" Ash asked me.

I nodded." Yup , and guess the fuck what." I said.

" What ?"

" He's a Que too, he came here putting it like he was just visiting, whole time though he's transferring here." I filled her in on scoop that I'd gotten from my mother earlier today before I asked Kaylin myself.

" Damn. No wonder he so sexy,Cause he's a fricken Que." Ash said, I rolled my eyes at her.

" What I'm just saying the boy is fine. Don't get me wrong though, he ain't got nothing on Andrew. " she shivered. " That man, that man."