Chapter 11

(ATTENTION READERS ! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IT IS VERY VERY DESCRIPTIVE ,SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ! 18+ IS ADVISED.  IF NOT, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

ASHLEY

" Ok, this is what happened. . . After they gave us that lap dance and we headed to the bar I got extra fucked up. I was drunk but I was aware. When you disappeared I seen Andre' heading upstairs behind you so I wen't to find Andrew. But he found me." I said then paused.

" GO ON." Nique  shouted snapping her fingers in front of my face to bring me out of my day dream that I am sure she knew I was having.

" Sorry, I zoned out. Anyway, he snuck up behind me putting his hands over my eyes. Playing the ' Who is it ' game and what not. After I guessed, but I already knew he put his arms around my waist and started dancing with me to the music. And BIHHHH guess what song was playing?" I said getting hype.

"What ?" She said amused.

" Bitch, ' Must Be Nice ' by Lyfe Jennings was playing. " I said before laughing.

" Aweeee, really ? That cute but its so cliche. . Fuck you think yo name New-New?" She asked me, we were still laughing.

" Yup. Cause I rock's the new-new shit." I said and we started laughing harder.

" Alright alright. Come on get to the juicy stuff." Unique insisted.

" Ok ok. So I ended up turning around wrapping my arms around his neck so that we could slow dance properly, you know. Get our grind on or whatevaa. So Lyfe is singing his heart out and I'm over here slow dancing with one of the finest people I've ever met. At some point he put me right on IT,  and started grinding my hips into him. Now when I tell you I almost lost my got damned mind, I mean it. The only thing that kept me sane was because there was hella people around and I wasn't tryna be that girl. You smell me?" I asked and Nique nodded.

So I continued with my story. "So there we were in the middle of the dance floor on the verge of fucking. To say I was wet as hell would be an understatement. Bitch, I didn't care anymore. I wanted to fuck. And he knew it. So he took me upstairs to what I'm assuming to be his room in the frat house." I continued to tell the story.

FLASHBACK TO THE PARTY

I couldn't believe how this night was turning out. I was at a party, in the " Dogs House " and my bestfriend was nowhere to be found. I know that sounds horrible BUT its far from it. See this happens to be one of the best nights of my life. I mean come on. . I was in " The Dogs House " a house full of sexy ass neck rolling Que's. But don't get it twisted, my man is the best of them all.

I looked around the house to look for Unique again and spotted her heading up the steps. I started to follow her , because well this is a college party. Some guys don't know that no means no. But when I wen't to follow her Andre' was already a few steps behind her so I knew that she'd be safe. 

Just then someone snuck behind me putting their hands over my eyes. 

" Who is it?" The voice asked me.

" I hope its who I want it to be." I replied playing along.

" Well who do you want it to be ma?" The voice asked me in a pantie dropping voice and my god was I ready. If you couldn't tell by now, I already knew that it was Andrew, no one else could give me goose bumps like him. Just hearing his voice had my pulse quickening.

" Andrew, always Andrew." I said, muttering the last part.

He uncovered my eyes before turning me around wrapping his hands around my waist. Swaying me to the music. Must Be Nice by Lyfe Jennings was playing.