Chapter 8

It was around 1 a.m when Ashley had gotten back from her date and everyone except me had fell asleep all around our room. Our room was only but so big so when she came in she literally had to climb across bodies. A shirtless Kaylin was sleeping almost completely in the front of the door blocking the door from opening but so far. Ken was sprawled out across the rest of the floor and much to Kaylin's dismay Andre' was sprawled out across my bed almost covering all of my body. Thank god we had central air because I'd have died from a heat stroke seeing as though his body was radiating off the heat of 3 women my size or bigger. I must admit though it felt good being in his arms as I watched t.v waiting for Ashley.

When she came in I could see a permanent smile on her face and she was holding her shoes in her hand. I pulled myself from under Andre' and followed her into her closet.

" Oh my god Nique. It was soooo fun." she said tackling me into a tight hug. We did the cliche' girly squealing while jumping around thing as quietly as we possibly could.

" Ok. Ok. So now that we've gotten the celebrating out of the way FOR NOW,how about you tell me what ya'll did on this date." I said as we sat on the floor of her closet being as quiet as possible. We sat there for almost and hour before she was almost finished with telling me about their date. Not that I was complaining hell I was beyond happy for my girl.

" And ooooh Nique he was such a gentleman it was perfect. The fact that he even took me on that boat was crazy. After I put up a fuss because I didn't wan't him spending that much money on me. And I mean it had to cost a lot to rent out boat all to yourself for a few hours and to get someone to serve us food. " she said ranting before finally stopping to take a breather.

" And what did he say to all of your protesting." I questioned, knowing damned well what he said.

" Bihh , He laid my ass out. Talking about everything that he's doing is because I deserve it and how I must've never had a guy who treated me like a queen. And a whole buncha rah rah. Though he was right he didn't have to get in my ass like a wet thong? You smell me?" she asked her hood country baltimore accent came out thick.

" Uhh yeah, I smell you. " I responded trying to hold back a laugh. A laugh so dangerous that I had tears in my eyes , I refused to laugh because she was clearly serious.

" Go ahead and laugh b!tch." she said and my laugh finally escaped me. I was laughing so loud and so hard that all three of the boys ran into the closet Kaylin leading the way in his fighting stance, Andre' second with a pocket knife, and Kentrell all the way in the back holding a shoe while protecting his boa that we just so happened to find while Ash was out.

" Wow , we feel sooooo protected." Ash said sarcastically, all the while I'm rolling around on the floor holding my stomach still laughing and crying.

" No no no no no." Was all i could say, well chant.

" I'm so glad you think that shit was funny." Kay said before storming out of the closet and flopping onto Ashley's bed since Andre' was heading to mine. Kentrell laid out across the floor again.

Me and Ash stayed in the closet as she changed while laughing at my pains from laughing so hard. It took me about 10 more minutes to stop laughing.

When we headed to our beds there was a knock at the door and Kentrell got up to answer.

" Ashley you got company." He called out. Just then Andrew walked in the door holding bags full of snacks.

His eyes wen't straight to my brother laying across Ashley's bed shirtless and Ash wearing her night clothes.

" Sooo before I go the hell off, how about someone introduce me." He said quietly and Ash's face wen't ghost white.

I spoke up. " Andrew this is my brother Kaylin. He's gonna be here for a few days with us. We just all got up from waiting on Ash to get back from y'all date."