Chapter 7

Hey There Peeps , Here's A New Chapter. . . The header is my vision for how Kaylin looks . . . Kaylin just looks better . . . And Mr. Jacob Payne was the closest. Also , the tattoo's are included.)

" Kaylinnnnnnn." I squealed running and jumping into his arms, we stumbled for a second since I caught him off guard but I wasn't worried because I knew he had me.  You see a lot of girls consider themselves ' Daddy's Girls ' but I'm a ' Brother's Girl ' my brother meant the world to me. We never had the whole sibling rivalry going on like a lot of families. We always got a long. My mother said that when shee  and my dad brought me home Kaylin called me his ' Baby Doll ' , he said that I was perfect. Rumor has it I have him wrapped around my pinky finger. I'll  admit he's a big softy when it comes to me, anyone else its a no go. With Kay being 4 years older than me he was always around to protect . Even when he graduated he was just a phone call away. He was currently in College and did boxing on the side. Hence all the muscles I've been hearing a bunch of girls whispering about since he's been here.

" Baby Doll." He says wrapping his arms securely around me being sure not to drop me. He began to spin me around causing me to erupt in a fit of laughter and protest.

" Put my down Kay. I'm too old and too heavy for this." I insisted trying to sound serious.

" Too heavy ? What ? " he asked letting go of me with with one arm  and still holding me with the other.

" Okay okay, You've made your point." I said getting kind of scared. He began laughing and finally put me down.

" So are you going to introduce me to your friends?" He asked referring to Ash, Ken, and Andre' who were all waving at us. 

" Oh yeah come on." I said leading him over to the table. While we were headed in that direction I heard a few girls whispering about me and my brother.

 I heard  the , ' Wasn't this fat hoe just hugged up with Dre' now she's all over this other dude.' to the 'Damn he fine. Look at those muscles , those lips, and those tats.' to the ' I wonder if he has a big d!ck' and trust me there was a lot more revolving my 'sexy brother'.

When we got to the table Ashley and Kentrell were smiling from ear to ear with ' Kool-Aid Jammer Smile' as I like to call them. Meanwhile Andre' was wearing a slight scowl. He clearly didn't realized that Kay was my brother.

" Ashley. Ken, and Andre' this is my big brother, Kaylin. Kay this is the gang minus one Andrew. He's at practice." I said introducing them to each other and Andres' scowl was instantly left his face the minute the word brother left my lips.

" Whats up." Kaylin said giving Kentrell and Andre' fist bumps as the replied greeting him back. Then he turned to my bestfriend/roommate Ash and turned on his charm.

" Thank you for letting me stay in your room tonight. I look forward to getting to know you." He said before kissing her hand.

" Uh uhh, Don't try it. Me and Nique Nique are now bestfriends which makes you off limits. I'm taken , well sorta kinda and even if I weren't I can see right through you. Other than that, Heyyy Bro Bro, I've heard lots of bunches about you and you're welcome anytime." She  said instantly shutting my brother down. I burst out laughing..

" Ooop. " I said teasing him. Knowing him. he wasn't going to give up until he got her. I need to put a stop to it no bestfriend of mine and no brother of mine will be together. I will not end up in the middle. I refuse. Feel Me ?

 " Well come on, lets go to the room. Ash has a date to get ready for." I said hoping that would take his eyes off of her.

" Yes. Andre' could you possibly show my brother around while me and Ken get Ash together for her date with your brother." I asked throwing that out there as well. 

" Ye-" he began but was cut off by Kens whining.

" I don't wanna go with ya'll. I wanna go where ever he goes." He said stomping his foot.

" Sorry but he doesn't swing that way." I said pulling Ken along as he continued to whine and pout.

" Come on Ken Ken, You can pick my  clothes. Anything within reason , that is." Ash promised him and a big smile spread across his face.  

2 Hours Later

(ASHLEY'S OUTFIT BELOW)

"Oh my god, Ken I loveeee it

"Oh my god, Ken I loveeee it." Ash said as she stood in the full length mirror looking over her out fit.

" I know, I did that. I could be a personal stylist." He said.

" Iight, Stop smelling yourself. And Nique , I love my hair and make up." she said appraising me. I'd given her a natural make-up look with a winged lash. I'd put her hair into a high puff and sprayed her hair with water so that her natural curls would pop.

" You're welcome mamas. He'll be here in about 15 minutes sooo lets head downstairs." I said as I shooed her and Kentrell out of the room and to the elevator.

When we made it downstairs Andrew was sitting on one of the lounge chairs with Andre' talking.

" Ummmm Andre' where is my brother ?" I asked instantly getting a bit panicked. Yes I know he's grown but I don't give a damn. He tends to do stupid stuff when the opportunity presents itself. 

" He wen't to the bathroom." he answered getting up and placing a  light kiss on my forehead. Causing me to relax and a shiver to run down my spine at the feel of his lips on me.

" Yeah, I wen't to the bathroom and keep your lips off of my sister." Kaylin said scaring the piss out of me.

" Kaylinnnn , I'm grown. Leave us alone." I said whining.

" You may be grown but you're still my Baby Doll." he said kissing me on the other side of my forehead lowkey pulling me out of Andre's grasp.

" And you may be a cool but I haven't agreed to let you date my sister." he said laughing.

" Yeah well I don't need your permission." I said laughing but I was dead ass serious. I refuse to let him come in here and attempt to run my life. 

" Alright, lets get these too 'like birds' out of here." I said refusing to use the word love.

We said our 'see ya laters' to Andrew and Ashley and we all wen't back to Ashley and I's room to wait on them to come back.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. . . Comment , Let me know what you think :)

♡Bianca