Chapter 13

Here is Chapter 13 for you Lovely people. Thank you all for reading. 

Don't forget to comment, let me know what ya'll think. 

-Bianca

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Months Later

It had been 3 months since Dre asked me to be his girl, and it's been the best 3 months of my life. But also, the most trying time. Between school, him, the females after him, and myself, amongst other things I've never learned so much in my life. Andre, did his best to make me feel secure within our relationship, and though I'm grateful for that, I still don't know. Sometimes I still feel as if I'm being naive to think that he actually wants me. ME, of all the women he could have, he chose me. We argue a lot, but our happy moments out weight the bad. The argument is always either him fussing at me because I don't believe in myself, or me fussing about some bitches always in his face. YES, I know him being a football star it's a lot of shit I'm gonna have to learn to deal with, but there is also some shit that I'm not about to put up with.

For instance, about 2 months ago, Dre and Drew rented out their house and moved into the Frat house full time since they we're rarely at their house and they wanted to be closer to me and Ash. But that's beside the point, anyway, one night we went out for dinner and a movie and decided to head to the frat house after since they were having a game night, Ken, Ash and my brother Kaylin was going to be there and a bunch of other people but we were gonna end up there earlier than everyone else since Andre had to put everything together (it was his turn to host game night), again I'm going off topic. Anyway, so we get to the frat house and some female was in his bedroom butt naked.

Crazy right? To say I went the hell off would be an understatement, I beat the shit out of ole girl, I beat her ass so bad she was threatening to press charges, not that I gave a fuck, trespassing bitch! I was so upset that I didn't talk to Dre for over a week. I probably would've gone longer without talking to him but I missed him like hell, and I knew that it wasn't his wrong doing. But in my defense, all I thought about was the fact that we haven't even had sex yet, he wasn't pushing or asking for it so he must've been getting it from somewhere else. Crazy, right? Hell, my brother lives at the Frat house and his room was right across the hall from him, there was no way that Kay would've let that shit go down. I also knew it wasn't his fault because I have free reign of his phone, I have the code, a finger print and everything. Though I never go through his phone, just having that information meant he had nothing to hide. But what really made me talk to him again was the fact that ole girl actually found me and told me what the deal really was. She admitted to being wrong and that she'd never talked to him like that before that they weren't doing anything, she just thought that that'd be a good way to get his attention. After that I finally started talking to him again.

Now I'm sure someone thinks that me shutting him out was childish but, I couldn't help how I felt. Seeing that girl butt naked in his room hurt me beyond what words could describe. Honestly, she was a very pretty girl. She screamed his type. So, seeing her made me all the more insecure. I didn't shut him out simply because I was upset or didn't trust him, it was much deeper than that. I wanted him to have the best, the prettiest and that just wasn't me. But he never let up. He was being very persistent. That was one of the reasons why I love him so much, but of course he doesn't know that.

"Helloooooo, earth to Unique." Ash said snapping her fingers in front of my face bringing me out of my thought.

"Sorry my bad." I said, looking around remember we were in class.