Six Months Prior

Anthony hitched the towel loosely around his waist. He had just gotten out of the shower, and was trying to cover himself before heading to his room to grab some clothes. Now, it wasn't exactly rare for Ian and Anthony to see each other practically naked once in a while, but Anthony was beginning to shift in perspective. Little images of Ian were beginning to embed themselves in Anthony's head, whether he agreed to the idea that Ian was attractive or not.

He resisted the idea - it was not natural for him to be attracted to a man, let alone his best friend. Besides, he had a beautiful girlfriend that depended on him. Wouldn't it be a shock for her to figure out that he was bisexual...

No, he was definitely not going to bring that topic up any time soon.

Anyways, he was making his way through the bathroom doorway when something crashed into his side, sending him down on the floor. Whoever had thoughtlessly run into him was now accidentally pinning him down, flat clothed chest pushing against Anthony's own bare chest-

It was Ian. His blue eyes were baffled by the situation, apparently not expecting the fall. His surprised gaze turned to one of apology.

"Sorry dude, I was trying to get some pants on before Kalel came inside, but then I ran into you and-"

Interrupting Ian, Anthony practically yelped, "Kalel's here?!" before trying to move, only to realize that Ian was still on top of him. And he was in his boxers. And Anthony only had a towel separating his naked body from Ian's lightly clothed waist. Just the thought made he freeze, and Ian stood, freeing him. Anthony didn't even realize that Ian was slightly blushing.

Intrigued by his current quarry, Anthony ignored what had just occurred and sprinted to his room, snatching a random pair of boxers and shorts before stuffing his still-moist head into the neck hole of some Smosh tee-shirt. He then dashed back out of his room, only to smack into Ian again, who had thankfully decided to put on some shorts. This time, however, Anthony was on top of Ian.

"Uh... Here we are again," Anthony blurted, not knowing exactly what to say. Ian's face distracted him, and his thoughts were frayed around the edges.

Nodding, Ian agreed before squirming under the weight of Anthony's body. Anthony let him up and stood in the hall for a minute before answering the door.

As Ian had promised, Kalel was standing on the other side of the door, tapping her toe impatiently. Swinging the door open, Anthony greeted his long-term girlfriend.

"Hiya, hun. What's up?" He held out his arms, going in for a hug, but Kalel pushed past him. What was her deal? Ian was in the living room, popping a game into his PS3 when Kalel stormed in.

"Ian, I think it would be best if you left," she whispered, voice too low for comfort. Ian only raised an eyebrow in response, turning off the console and the television before shuffling off to his room. Then, Kalel turned to Anthony, who had been trailing behind her.

"Anthony, I don't think this is working." It was the blunt, cold truth, but Anthony was still taken aback.

"Huh?" he asked numbly, a pain spreading across his chest rapidly. Okay, so maybe he had a little thing going on with Ian, but he really did still love Kalel.

"I didn't stutter," she snarled, eyes wild with one emotion: distress.

"Wait - can't we talk this out?" Antony rationalized, already feeling salty tears drizzle down his hollow cheeks.

Kalel suddenly screeched, "I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS, OKAY?! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She turned and exited the home.

Anthony began to feel very alone. All he could register was the shattering of his heart, and the pounding in his ears. The room was swaying around him in an unsteady rhythm, and he felt like he was going to puke.

No. He was not going to be like a lovesick teenager that gave up on life when things got difficult because some bitch decided to dump him. Then, he felt a rush of realization. In all honesty, he had to have seen this coming. How many times had he thought of Ian in just the past few minutes? Yes, he and Kalel were going to have to break it off one way or another, and it was best that she initiated the separation than he. Anthony didn't have the heart to hurt Kalel after all they had endured together.

Well, now that Kalel was out of the way, he could begin trying to go out with Ian.