Four Months, Four Weeks Prior

As soon as Anthony heard pounding on the door, Anthony skipped over to answer it. To his surprise, he found Ian, who he had thought was editing a video. Raising an eyebrow, Anthony opened the door for his friend, who was struggling to carry a large, heavy arc-shaped object.

"Dude, check out what I just got from Gamestop! It's so fucking cool, I gotta show you all the features..." Ian rambled on as Anthony took one side of the load and immediately crumpled from the weight. Looking down at him, Ian just shrugged and stated, "Yeah, I know, it's a little heavy."

Shouldering the source of entertainment, Ian pushed on through the house, shocking Anthony. He had no idea that Ian was that buff, but then again, where there's a will, there's a way. Quickly shaking off his initial surprise, Anthony stood and jogged to the living room, where, Ian was sagging under the mass of his "toy". He set it down gently, then straightened, beckoning for Anthony to come and take a closer look.

As it turned out, the object was really a fancy gaming chair. It was one of the ones that could rock back and forth and had a plug that could be linked to the console so the built-in speakers and vibration effects could coincide with the game being played. It was thickly padded with foam-like material, which was coated with black cloth, which made it soft to touch.

It was fucking rad.

"Holy fuck, where the hell did you get that? And why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" Anthony asked, feeling compelled to play the nagging boyfriend in this situation. He didn't exactly know why, but it made him feel insecure knowing that Ian had left the house without his permission, no matter how stupid it sounded out loud.

"Like I told you before, Gamestop. I finished editing the latest video and thought that I might as well go and check out some new games for Gametime and Gamebang." Then, shrugging, Ian said, "I didn't think you'd care."

"Of course I care!" Anthony exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Ian and burying his head in the crook of his neck. "Sorry to nag, it's just... What if something happened to you, and I didn't know?"

"The police would call here," Ian assured him, following suit and joining in Anthony's hug session. Then, he took a step back. "But seriously, you wanna test drive this baby?" He was gesturing to his new chair, excitement present on his face.

"Duh," Anthony smarted, playfully shoving Ian out of the way before sitting down in the chair.

Ian was behind him, and he tilted the chair back so that Anthony could face him, their faces barely inches apart. "Forgetting something?" Ian whispered, voice low and sexier than Anthony could comprehend. He was holding both of the X-Box controllers in his hands, and Anthony had to gulp. They hadn't taken many steps towards sex in their relationship yet, apart from some kisses and mild gropings. Regardless, it didn't take much to lead him on.

Placing his hands carefully on both sides of Ian's perfect face, Anthony gently pulled him down so that they could kiss upside down, their noses brushing against each other's chins. It was like off of the first Spiderman movie, when Spiderman and Mary Jane kissed in the rain.

"So hot..." Ian purred into Anthony's mouth, and Anthony had to let out a strangled moan when Ian's fingers began tracing along the hem of his shirt, eventually curling up into his shirt. Ian's fingers were always cold (he vaguely remembered Ian telling him that he didn't have good circulation in his hands or feet), so when they made contact with his skin he gasped, air coming out in pants.

Anthony somehow managed, "Bedroom?" and, accompanied by Ian's smirk, the two raced to the hall. They both turned at their own rooms, then, realizing the other wasn't with them, pivoted and ran out the door, laughing at their own stupidity. Anthony gestured for Ian in a "come hither" motion, and who was Ian to refuse?

It was quickly decided that Anthony's room was the best option.