Five Months, Four Weeks Prior

Anthony was sweating bullets. The two Internet stars had already exited the movie theater after seeing the latest cheesy action film (Anthony bought the tickets), and Anthony knew that it was now or never. All throughout the movie, all he could focus on was the body heat that was Ian. They were so close, yet so far. He had to confess; he hated how awkward he felt around Ian, he hated having that secret on the tip of his tongue, and he especially hated hiding. He wasn't like one of those typical guys who completely rejected the idea of being gay (or at least bisexual). In fact, he didn't have identity issues at all when he figured that he really did love Ian. It was just another factor of life, and he easily accepted it, if not completely embraced it.

Well, he would embrace it if Ian would encourage him. Actually, he wouldn't even mind keeping their relationship a dirty little secret as long as Ian backed him up.

They still were in the parking lot, gradually making their way ever so slowly to Anthony's car (he had insisted on driving; in fact, the movie was meant to be a surprise), and Anthony knew he couldn't wait a second longer. He couldn't contain himself.

Right smack in the middle of the grubby pavement, Anthony stopped walking and touched Ian's shoulder gently, signalling for him to give him a moment. Then, as Anthony was about to reveal his secret, Ian spoke.

"Thanks for the movie. Uh, I know this is gonna be awkward, but, uh, c-can we do this more often?" Ian stuttered, the last few words of his question coming out a lot faster than he meant for them to. His face was flushed to the point where he almost resembled an overly-ripe tomato.

Eyes widened with shock, Anthony answered, "Yeah... Of course!" Then, he admitted, "I was actually about to ask the same thing..."

Ian, who looked as though he had died and gone to heaven, said, "Look... I've been meaning to tell you, but..." His eyes shone with fearful anticipation. "...I think I like you."

That simple statement caused fireworks to spontaneously set off in his head, he could feel the rush of the ocean, the harsh whip of the wind, and he felt like he could see music. In a flash of mental images, he saw Ian and his first kiss, their honeymoon, their adopted children (three, to be exact), and them, grey hair and wrinkly smiling faces, arms linked in eternity.

And to think, they hadn't even kissed yet.

"I like you too!" The exclamation cascaded from Anthony's mouth forcefully, and he could feel the strength of a million men coursing through his veins. He was sure that this was the beginning of something bigger than both of them. If anyone had looked upon the current scene, they would have sworn that Anthony was shining like a star because he was so utterly filled with joy.

"So..." Ian shuffled his feet bashfully. "Wanna go home and play Black Ops?"

"As long as I'm Player 1," Anthony automatically responded, and Ian laughed.

"Whatever you say, Player 2."