Basically my life

"Skylar wake up!!!!!" Dallas says while trying to shake me awake "Mmm five more minutes Dal" I say turning away from her. "Skylar cmon babe wake up. You're gonna be late" she says "like I care. School is hell" I say "Well at least Demi's coming home today just get up and get dressed okay" she says "Yea whatever" I say As I sit up after a few attempts of trying to fall back to sleep but failing. I went and put on a simple outfit. A band tee and some jeans and a hoodie. As I was lacing up my chucks Maddie came into my room. "Sup Mads?" I ask "Nothing hey look I know you hate Demi and all but can you at least try to get along with her she's your sister. And I hate not hanging out with you when she's home." She says I sigh "you know I can't do that Maddie." I say "Sky that was 11 years ago. She's better now." Maddie says "Yea well it still hurt." I say standing up and getting my phone from the night stand. "Morning Skylar" mom says "morning. I'm gonna skip breakfast cause I don't want to be late." I say "aren't you hungry?" She asks "I'll grab something on the way" I say grabbing my backpack from the same place I left it yesterday. "Okay just be home before 3" she says "No promises" I say As I head out the door. It was a cold august day. School had just started back up and I hated it. I don't get bullied or anything like that but everyone always bugs me about my sister. They'll say things like 'You're so lucky to have her as a sister' or 'Can I have some concert tickets?'. Man do I hate when that happens. I almost punched a girl for asking me if she could date my sister. Like no calm your hormones girl. Don't get me wrong though I 100 percent support Gay rights considering I'm Gay myself. But enough about that. The only two people I consider my real friends are Brian and Blair. They are both juniors and are both about a year older than me. Basically the brother and sister I never had. I tell them things that no one else knows. Not even my family. As I enter the gates of hell also know as Arrowsmith High. Home of the Stallions. I met up with Brian and Blair. "Sup kid!" Brian says ruffling my hair. "Hey watch it this took an hour!" I whine "You girls and your hair" he says shaking his head. I roll my eyes "So how are you liking Sophmore year dude?" Blair asks "hating it already. I swear all my teachers hate me. Not even a month in and I already have Detention today with Mr.Gonzales." I explain "Damn that's gotta be a record for you" she says "yea well I finally know the period I can ditch." I say "which one?" Brian asks "4th I figured since you guys are both fluent in Spanish you guys could help me at least pass Spanish. I cannot get held back again" I say "Mkay cool" Brian says just as the bell rings "shit I gotta go guys Mrs. Stewart will kill me if I'm late again" I say "Okay see you later then." Blair says as I ran to English with Mrs.Stewart.
A/N: Hey guys so the idea for this story basically just came to me. I figured it would be fun to write it. So let me know what you guys think of it. Oh and this is a Demi story but Fifth Harmony will also be in it. So if you guys have any feedback or ideas then feel free to leave them in the comments. Well until next time I love you