Demi's Plan

Demi's POV
I was touching up my makeup in the mirror since I was about to go on stage. Skylar's been acting different lately. She's not her usual bubbly,hyper,sarcastic self. It's been a week since the incident and she's tried several times to explain to Lauren what really happened but Lauren just keeps pushing her away. I'm starting to get really worried she is my baby sister after all. "Hey Sky you okay?" I ask turning to face her she was laying on the couch in my dressing room looking up at the ceiling. "Yea fine" she says not looking at me. I went over to her and ruffled her hair knowing she hates when people mess with her hair. "What's wrong babygirl?" I ask she sighs "I tried to explain again but she wouldn't listen. It's just really hard when you know you fucked up but the person you're trying to apologize to won't listen" she says "now you know how it feels" I say rubbing her back. She looks at me and the look on her face said it all. I embraced her in my arms as she cried into my shoulder. "Shhh baby it's going to be okay." I say calming her down. "How can you be so sure" she says "I just know. We are going to make this right I promise" I say and this is a promise I'm planning on keeping. "Five minutes" I hear one of the crew say. I kiss Skylar on the forehead as she wishes me luck.
After the show
Skylar and Lauren are going at it again so I took this opportunity to talk to the rest of the girls. "Hey have any of you noticed Lauren acting differently since they broke up?" I ask "Yea definitely she's been on her phone a lot recently and she's been upset about the whole thing." Ally says "Yea Skylar too if only there was some way we could get them back together." I say just as my phone started ringing I looked at the screen and it was an unknown number. "Sorry I've gotta take this" I say As I answer. "Hello?" I say "Demi it's Blair Skylar's Ex." She says
D:Blair? Do you have any idea how much you've ruined Skylar's life!!
B:I know I messed okay? But it wasn't supposed to go down like this. Looking want to make things right so is there anyway I can help fix this?
Just as I was about to go off on her an idea came to my mind.
D: actually yea. We have the day off tomorrow do you think you could meet us at a nearby Starbucks?
B:Yea sure!
D: Perfect see you then.
I turned back to the girls and explained my plan. Tomorrow is goingto be a great day!
The Next Day
Skylar's POV
"Will you please just listen to me?" I begged Lauren for the millionth time. "I'm done listening Skylar what you did really hurt me. I don't think I'll be able to trust you again." She says "Lo please just let me-" before I could finish she holds up her hand. "No Sky I'm done I'm sorry I just can't do this anymore." She says as she walks out of the back area of the bus. I just sat there with my head in my hands just wishing she would let me explain. It feels like my whole world has gone to shit. "Hey babygirl" I hear a familiar voice say. "Hey Demi" I say running my hand through my hair. "Let me guess another fight?" She says I shook my head "more like an argument" I say "Well I know what'll cheer you up. What do you say we go on a quick Starbucks run just me you?" She says "just me and you?" I ask she nods "Alright sounds good" I say "Okay then let's go" she says pulling me to my feet. We walked to a Starbucks that was just across the street from where the bus was parked. Once we got in I imediantly spotted a familiar face. "What the hell is she doing here?" I ask angrily as she stood up and started making her way over here. "She's here to help you get your girl back" Demi explains as the person I never thought I'd see again approaches us. "Hey Sky" she says sticking her hand out "Blair" I say rejecting the handshake. "Okay then Demi what's the plan?" She asks "Right now we're just waiting for Lauren" Demi says as we hear the door open and a gasp. "That must be her." She says as Camila drags Lauren to the table we were sitting at. "Alright Blair please explain to Lauren what happened the night of the incident." Demi says "Geez you made it sound like I killed someone" she says "Well you did kill my relationship so in a way you kinda did" I say coldly "Alright then. Well Sky and u had just finished our hike and all was well until I looked over at her and I couldn't take it anymore and so I got her attention and I kissed her." She explains "So you kissed her not the other way around?" Camila asks "Yea I just couldn't help it. I guess I was jealous and I get why you are angry with me Sky and you have every right to be but just know that I never meant for any of this to happen and I really am sorry." Blair says and I could tell she meant it. I nodded as I looked up at Lauren. Her face wasn't readable but I could tell she was deep in thought so I took this as an opportunity to speak. "Lauren?" I say softly. She looked at me with her green eyes and nodded signoling for me to continue. "The kiss honestly meant it was like kissing Demi. No offense Dems" I say "none taken" Demi says as I saw that Lauren cracked a smile. "Damn it Lovato even when I try to be mad at you,you always find a way to joke about it." She says "So am I forgiven" I ask hopefully. "Yes you're forgiven but you gotta come over and kiss me." She says I went over and sat on her lap and obeyed her wish. I instantly felt the same electricity as the first time and put so much passion into the kiss. "Alright love birds that's enough" Demi says but I kissed her for just a minute longer just to piss her off. "Awww that was honestly the cutest thing ever." Mila says causing us both to smile. "Well I guess I should get out of your life for good now." Blair says standing up. "Blair wait" I say grabbing her arm and standing up. "Thank you Blair for this and look I said some stuff I didn't mean that night. You are one of my best friends and I can't stay mad at you forever." I say "So friends again?" She asks "and forever" I say nodding as we embrace. I took a selfie with her and posted it on all social media with the caption.
Everyone this is one of my bestest friends Blair!!
Just to clear up the rumors I had Blair take a picture of me kissing Lauren's cheek.
We stay with eachother through thick and thin.
I smiled as I posted it. "Come on babe we gotta head back to the bus" Lauren says taking my hand in hers. "Okay just give me one second to say bye" I say she nods and kisses my forehead. I turn to Blair and hug her. "Thanks again shithead see you when I get home" I say hugging her "No problem brat and see you then" she says as we pull back she ruffles my hair and I playfully glare at her. We head back to the bus to have a movie marathon and unfortunately we had to watch the conjuring since everyone is sick of me always picking Peter Pan. What it's my favorite movie. Even though I was frightened the whole night I was glad to be back in Lauren's arms. Right where I belonged.
A/N: There you go guys so Lauren and Sky are back together and everyone is happy again...for now insert evil laugh. Anyway what do you guys want to see happen Drama,Cute stuff. If you guys have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear from you guys. Well until next time I love you guys.