New York

Skylar's POV
I woke extra early today because we were in New York and I just had to take pictures here. I woke even earlier than Ally and that my friends is how excited I am to be here. "Alright people time to wake up!" I yell throughout the bunks "Skylar what the hell it's 4 in the morning" Demi says sleepy "I wanted to get an early start" I say "Babe Ally's not even up" Lauren says "But I wanted to get a picture of the sunrise" I say with my puppy dog eyes. "Ugh! Fine guys I'll take her" she says "yay!" I say clapping my hands. "Keep an eye on her Lauren it's a big city." Demi says "Yea I know Dems,Don't worry I'll watch her like a hawk" Lauren says I grabbed her leather jacket and pulled on her arm. "Come on babe we're wasting time" I say "Alright we'll be back soon" Lauren says as we head out into the city hand in hand. "Alright so where exactly are we going?" I ask "I don't know but hey look there's the sunrise." She says I turned and started Taking pictures with my camera. Lauren started posing so I took some pictures of her as well. Some really close up and some far away. "Wait so you stole Demi's car when you were how old?" She asks I laughed "I was 13 and I didn't steal it I just borrowed it." I say As she laughs "Damn she must've been really mad" she says "Well let's see. She yelled at me and told mom to ground for the rest of my life. Which really only was like 2 months because I reminded her that she stole the car once too." I explain "Wow so wait what exactly happened between you two that made you hate her so much." She asks I stopped in my tracks and looked down. "Um I'd rather not talk about it" I say she stood in front of me and lifted my chin up and wiped a tear that I didn't realize I let fall away. "Then you don't have to. I love you and I'm here for you and I will be there to listen when you are ready to talk about it." She says I slightly smile "I love you." I say she kisses my lips and smiles as we continue to walk around the city. "Wait hold on babe this is the perfect place to take a picture" I say I saw Lauren's eyes widen as I took the picture. "BABE WATCH OUT!!" That's the last thing I heard before everything went black.
Lauren's POV
"BABE WATCH OUT" I yelled as I watched Skylar get hit by a car. I quickly ran over to her and kneeled down next to her. The car that hit her stopped and the woman got out of her car. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. Do you want me to call an ambulance?" She asks I nodded because I was in tears and couldn't say anything. I kissed her forehead "Stay Strong baby" I whisper. The parmedics came and put her on a gurney. I rode with them to a hospital as I texted the rest of the girls to meet me there. I couldn't believe what had happened. This all my fault I shouldn't have let walk out into the street. I'm so stupid. "Lauren you're not stupid and none of this is your fault." Ally says as she puts her hand on my shoulder. We were all now sitting in the waiting room. "Did I say that outloud?" I say "Yea you did but Lauren she's going to get through this. She's Strong and she can get through anything" Demi says I nodded as a nurse came out. "Skylar Lovato?" She say we all stood up and followed her to Skylar's room she look so beat up. It just made me feel worse. "Skylar should be waking up in a few moments. She has a broken leg and few scars from the hit but luckily her camera took most of the damage." He says handing it to Demi. She took out the SD card and thanked the doctor. She started to stir in her sleep so I rushed to her side. She opened those beautiful brown eyes of hers and a wave of relief hit me. "Oh thank god I was so worried." I say kissing her forehead she looked so confused and that made me worry. "Skylar?" I say "Who's Skylar? And who are you people?"
A/N: Hey guys so it's been a while. Finally had time to update at least. So If you guys have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear from you guys. Well until next time I love you guys!