An overdue apology

Demi's POV
After Skylar said that the line went dead. I quickly went on the find my phone app and found out where she was. "We need to get to the van now" I say "why where is she?" Ally asks "we just need to get to her. Lauren you'll drive since you know you're way around here."I say "Okay let's go" she says grabbing the keys to the van. We all quickly went into the van and as I was giving directions to Lauren I told the rest of the girls to keep thier eyes open. "Stop the car!" Ally says Lauren stops the car and we all followed Ally and the sight killed me. I rushed over to her and saw that she was beaten badly. And I saw that a piece of glass had cut her forehead. "Oh my god." I say "We need to get her to the hospital" Dinah helps me carry her to the car and Ally decides to drive. Once we reached the hospital Dinah carries her to emergency care and they put her on a gerny. "How long will it be?" I ask a nurse. "I'm not too sure ma'am but don't worry she's in good hands" she reassures me. I nod as I look around the room I see Lauren crying into Camila's shoulder. I go over to sit by them and she looks up. "This is all my fault I shouldn't have let her go by herself." She sobs "hey don't blame yourself. It's no one's fault except for the bastard who did this to her." I say "Yea when I get my hands on him. I'm gonna give him a poly beat down." Dinah says trying to lighten up the mood. "Not if I kill him first" Lauren says "Get in line once I get my hands on him he's going to wish he was dead." I say As we all chuckle. I look at Lauren and put my hand on her shoulder she looks at me. "I'm sorry for not accepting you dating my sister. I just don't want to see her get hurt again. I thought I was protecting her but I guess I was wrong. I can see that you really do care about her." I sat she smiles and hugs me. "I do love her Demi so much and I promise I would never hurt her." She says "Good because If ever do you'll seriously regret it." I say giving her my famous glare "I've never been more scared of you than I am right now" she says as we all burst out laughing. "SkylarJade Lovato?" We hear a nurse say we all stand up as we are shown to her room we see that most of her injuries are bandaged. "So who's in charge of Skylar?" The doctor asks "That would be me" I say "Right well most of her injuries are minor although she dose have two broken ribs and a broken arm. We had to put her under for surgery but she should be waking up soon. We'll have to keep her overnight though just to make sure her recovery is successful." He says "Thank you doctor" I sat as he leaves the room. I explain everything to the girls as they sigh in relief. "So who's staying with her overnight?" Ally asks I look over at Lauren and think who Skylar would want to stay with her. But before I can even speak I see Skylar start to stir. She slowly but surely opens her eyes and we all smile. "Hey babygirl how are you feeling?" I ask "like shit" she answers and this is the Skylar that I love. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Skylar's POV
I opened my eyes to see Demi on the left side of my bed and Lauren on the other and I see the rest of the girls at the foot of the bed. "Hey babygirl how are you feeling?" Demi asks wait did she call me babygirl without us being in front of her fans. "Like shit" I responded as she chuckles I tried to sit up but I felt a sharp pain in my chest. "Fuck!" I say in pain "Take it easy baby you're still not fully recovered" Lauren says as she kisses my forehead. I nod and lay back down. Demi takes my hand in hers and I look at her confused. "Guys could you give us some privacy?" Demi asks The girls all nod and Lauren kisses my head before leaving the room. "So why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden. I mean a few hours ago you were pissed" I say "Skylar look this incident was an eye opener for me. It made me realize that I could lose you in just a matter of seconds. I don't even want to know what would've happened to you if you hadn't called me or any of the girls. When I heard you over the phone you sounded so hurt and I'm supposed to protect you from that. I guess I wasn't doing my job. Look Sky I know this way overdue but I'm sorry I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you. I regret it all you deserved none of that. If I could take it all back I would. But what you need to know right now is that I love you and I will always love you." She says to be honest I was a bit taken a back. But at the same time it felt so good to hear those words come from her mouth and not to hear her yelling at me for once. "I love you too Demi" I say she looks at me and a smile grows on her face as she kisses my forehead. "So dose that mean you're cool with me dating Lauren too?" I ask "Yea just no sex" she says putting emphasis on the last part. Wouldn't be my first time. She gasps and I look up. "I said that out loud didn't i?" I say she nods and glares at me "Please don't kill me I'm already in the hospital." I say "You're so lucky that your hurt otherwise you'd be in the hospital for other reasons." She says as I burst out laughing "oh please Demetria I could take you" I say "I'd watch what you sat Skylar Jade" she says as we both laugh. The girls walk back in and smile. "I see you guys are finally getting along" Ally says "Yea we are finally" I say smiling at Demi. And as much pain as I am in right now I'm glad to be surrounded by the people I love.
A/N: Awwwww Demi and Skylar made up finally. But will it stay that way? Haha oh and I guess I should tell you guys that I'm going to be on vacation for the next week. My hotel does have WiFi but Idk how often I'll be able to update. But I most likely will be writing on the plane.
So if you guys have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear from you guys. Well until next time I love you guys!