Learning spanish and secret dates

Skylar's POV
It was a Saturday finally it's boring now that I have nothing to entertain me I've been spending most of my time with Demi at interviews or in the studio which don't get me wrong was pretty fun but it gets boring after a while. So I'm thankful that today I just get to relax and watch some Netflix. "Sky! You're girlfriend is here to take you to your tutoring session!" I hear Demi yell from downstairs. "Ugh!!! I thought those didn't start until next week!!" I whine "Cmon babe we've got a lot of work to do" Lauren says "Noooooooo!!!!" I whine "Yeeesssss!!!!" She mocks my childlike behavior chuckling. "Cmon babe do you want your phone back yes or no?" She says holding up my phone "How'd you get that?" I ask seeing as I had 3 more days till my punishment ended. "Demi gave it to me so that way she could still check up on you. So do you want it or nah?" She asks I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed and got dressed "Good girl. I'll wait for you downstairs" she says taking my phone with her. I got dressed and met with her downstairs. We said goodbye to Demi and then got in her car to go to her house. "So which subject do you think you struggle with the most?" Lauren says "Definitely Spanish i mean the best I can do is Hola Como estas? And Donde estan las servesas? (Where are the beers?)" I say as she glares at me. I forgot she spoke Spanish. "Pues hay mucho tempo para appender" (Well there's a lot of time to learn) she says "oh great you're going to talk to me in Spanish all day now aren't you?" I say "Correcto" (Correct)she says "Well I'll take that as a yes" I say  "No te aporras mi amor muy pronto vas    appender" (Don't worry my love you're going to learn it fast) she says God I need to learn Spanish quick so I can know what she's saying cause she's so hot when she speaks in Spanish. "Babe ya llegamos" (We're here) I look up to see the fifth harmony household so I got of the car as Lauren unlocked the door. "Bienbeneda a la casa de Fifth Harmony!" (Welcome to the house of Fifth Harmony) Camila says as we walk in. "Oh no! Not you too" I whine "Es la onica manera Que vas apprender" (It's the only way you're going to learn) Ally says "Ughhhhh!!!!"  
I say as they all laugh "please don't tell me DJ is gonna start talking in Tongan" I say "No but I could if you wanted me to" She says "No please don't! I need you and Mani to translate for me" I say "Todos que no Hablen espanol por favor salgasens de la concina" (Everyone who doesn't speak Spanish please leave the kitchen) Ally says "What did she say?" I ask "Basically if you don't speak Spanish get out of the kitchen" Mani says I furrowed my eyebrows at her "What living in a house with 3 Hispanic people you pick up things" she says "Well that's my cue gotta Zayn" I say going to follow Mani and DJ to the living room to watch a movie. "No tu vas a quedar te aqui asta que nos targa una A en el classe de Espanol" (No you are going to stay here until you bring us an A in Spanish) Lauren says "Ughhhhh!!! So close" I say They continued to talk in Spanish for the next few hours holding up various objects and asking me to repeat after them. I finally just got frustrated and said "Ya Es todo por ahora no mas deja me in Paz" (Alright that's enough for today just let me be) I looked that up on google translate which thank god they invincible and sure enough they stopped after that. "Well I think she's had enough for one day. Alright Lauren you can take her home now" Ally says "Wait that's it no hanging out no movie nothing?" I say "Sorry babe strictly tutoring remember?" Lauren says "Ughhhh!!! Okay" I say as I hug all the girls goodbye and get into Lauren's car. Halfway through the car ride I realized we weren't going to Demi's place. "Babe are you kidnapping me or something?" I say causing her to laugh "No but I am bending the rules a little by doing this but we haven't been on a date in weeks so I thought I'd take you out to lunch. Besides Demi's not expecting you to be back until 3 so until then we have the next two hours all to ourselves." She says "Yay!!! So what are we doing on this date?" I say she chuckles "You'll just have to wait and see" she says as she parked in front of a Mexican place. This girl knows me so well. "I'll take the burrito with some orchata please" I say to the waiter as he was taking our orders. Lauren then ordered it for me in Spanish so that way the guy could understand and then ordered for herself. "You know you're hot when you speak Spanish" I say she looks at me with her green eyes and smirks "Well maybe I should speak more often" she says "But then I wouldn't understand what you were saying" I say pouting "Well then you'll just have to use Google translate again" she says smirking "You saw that! Dammit I thought I was being sneaky" I say "I knew it! You sneaky little shit!" She says loud enough for everyone else to hear. I just started laughing as she apologizes in Spanish. Her face was really red and she just glared at me as our drinks arrived. I took a sip of mine as I stopped. "Awww you're so cute when you blush!" I say "Shut up!" She says as I chuckle and started up another conversation. "So when are you guys leaving for Europe?" I ask "In a couple of weeks. But hey we'll just have to make the most of it right?" She says noticing that my face sunk when she said that. She grabbed my hand which caused me to look up at her. "We'll make it through this we always do" she says giving me a smile. "Man I hate it when you're right" I say causing her to laugh. "Through thick and thin?" I ask her looking in her eyes "Through thick and thin" she says smiling. The rest of the date we just sorta goofed around we ate our lunch then went on a little walk around town until 2 then we decided to head back to her car and go to Demi's place. "I had a great time today Lo. Thank you I really needed this" I say smiling at her as she pulled into the driveway. "Anytime babe. Now go before Demi kills you." She says chuckling "Okay but I gotta do something first" I say smiling "and what would that be?" She asks smirking I got close to her and started leaning in until our lips were inches apart. "This" I say before closing the gap between us and giving her a sweet kiss. We both pulled back and smiled as i got out of the car and went into the house. "Hey sky how was tutoring?" Demi asks I smiled at her and she arched an eyebrow as if to say 'Why are you smiling?' "It was great Dems. I'm gonna go upstairs to the studio that cool with you or am I still banned from music?" I say as she chuckles. "I could never ban you from music that would be like taking away your ability to breathe. Go ahead" she says making me laugh as I head upstairs and smiled. Literally one of the best days ever.
A/N:Hey guys so here's another update I thought you guys would enjoy this little sweet chapter. So Vote and Comment let me know what you guys thought of it yea? Okay well love you guys!