Heart to heart

Skylar's POV
I was now laying in Blair's bed next to her. Her arms wrapped around me protectively while my head layed in her chest. I just finished telling what had happened and by the end of it I was in tears. The memories were just coming back to me and it was just too painful. "You need to talk to her babe. And I don't mean a year from now I mean Now. You need to forgive her because eventually if you don't then you'll just keep drifting away from her." Blair says "How can I forgive her when all she does is cause me pain." I say "Everytime I did forgive her I got let down again. I just figured that if I didn't forgive her that I wouldn't get hurt again." I say "So you're just scared of getting hurt. Babe sisters fight that's a part of the job but they got your back. And Demi seems like the type to be overprotective." She says "ha you have no idea one time in 6th grade this guy stood me up and the next day Demi confronted him in front of everyone. She partically scared the shit out him" I say smiling at the memory. "See that's what I'm talking about kid. That smile right there. You need her more than ever." She says I sigh "I guess you're right" I say "I'm always right" she says while I roll my eyes. "We should probably get you back home kid you need to have a talk with your sister oh and I'm staying over to make sure that happens." She says "you don't have to. I'll talk to her I promise." I say sticking out my pinky. "Okay" she says wrapping her pinky around mine. Let's just say we take our pinky promises very seriously. She dropped me off at my house and I waved goodbye. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 1 in the morning. Well I'm going to get an earful from Demi. I knocked on the door and sure enough saw a pissed off Demi. "Upstairs now!" She says I didn't even try to fight her. I knew I needed to talk to her.
I sat on the bed and waited for her to start lecturing me. She sighed and sat next to me. "Sky why are you like this?" She asks "like what?" I ask "rebellious. You remind me so much of me when I was your age. I thought I knew everything there was to know. But the truth is you don't." She says "wait so you're not yelling at me." I say confused usually when she catches me like this she goes straight to the yelling. "No. I'm just glad you're home and safe. My little Rebel" she says ruffling my hair. I chuckled it felt good to talk to her like this again. "You should get some sleep you have school tomorrow." She says I nod. "Hey Demi?" I say before she leaves. "Yea?" She says "For a sister you're not so bad" I say "Thanks same to you" she says smiling. I smile back as she shut off the light and closed the door. I sighed as I went to sleep with a smile on my face. For once Demi wasn't so bad at this whole sister thing. She's ok I guess.
A/N:Hey guys so short chapter I know but I'll make up for it on a sec. I'll be updating this more often since I have a lot of ideas for this story. But if you guys have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear from you guys. Well until next time I love you guys!