Oh Hell No!

Skylar's POV
"Alright well we better get you back home" Brian says " Noo!! The party just started!!!" I whine. We were at a club at 4 in the morning. "Dude you're already in enough trouble as it is" Blair says. "No I'm staying right here!" I say like a child. Blair and Brian look at eachother and then I'm lifted up into the air as they both carry me out. " Guys why did you do that I was having fun!" I say As they put me in the back of Blair's car. " Here take this" Blair says handing me some pills and some water. " What is it?" I ask "just take them." She says I swallowed them and soon I felt tired. "Hey guys I think I'm gonna take a-" before I could finish my sentence I fell asleep
Blair's POV
"Her parents are going to kill her." Brian says "yea I feel bad for the kid but you should have been watching her" I say "I was. I just got distracted" he says I roll my eyes "Yea by that slut at the club" I say "it's not my fault she was hot! Even Sky agreed" he says I rolled my eyes as I pulled into Skylar's drive way. I turned around and started shaking her awake. Since she's had enough time to sober up. Brian and I make sure she doesn't make the same mistakes we did. Well we try our best.
Skylar's POV
"Babe wake up" I hear someone say my head was pounding. "Mm what happened?" I ask. "You got wasted" Brian says. "Oh god. So that's why I smell like alcohol" I say. "Are your parents asleep?" Blair asks I look at my house to see all the lights off. "Yea they should be" I say "Okay well get some rest kid you'll need it. We'll see you tomorrow alright?" Brian says I nod "Night love you guys" I say We might end up in situations like this but at the end of the day I love these two dorks. "Love you too" they say. I grab my bag and head inside. I quietly open the door and drop my bag. Just when I thought I had gotten away with it the lights turned on and I saw my parents and Demi. Well shit "Uh hey guys" I say "living room. Now." Mom says I sighed and headed to the living room with my head down. I sat down on the couch as the three of them are seated on the other. "We've had enough of this Skylar" mom says "Mom I'm just trying to live my life!" I say "That's exactly what I said when I was young" Demi says "Stay out of this Demetria! What are you doing here anyway?" I say "Skylar we think it'd be best if you went on tour with your sister" mom says
"oh hell no! No fucking way am I going to spend 3 fucking months with her" I say "Well it has been decided Skylar and there's nothing you can do to change that!" Mom says "What about school and my friends!" I say "You can do school online and you have a phone there's tons of ways to keep in touch with them" she says "Ugh! This is all you're fault!" I say glaring at Demi "be mad at me all you want but it'sfor the best" Demi says "Since when do you decide what's best for me" I say "Since the day you were born now go to your room" she says "how many times do I have to fucking tell you Demetria you are not my mother so stop fucking acting like one!" I say "Skylar Jade go to your room now!"mom says "Fine!" I say storming upstairs to my room and slamming the door after me. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from Brian.
B: Hey sorry for letting you get drunk tonight
S: it's cool dude no worries but I did get caught
B: I'm sorry kid what's your punishment?
S: I have to go on tour with My sister
B: Well that fucking sucks. Hey while you're at it can you get me one of the fifth harmony girls numbers for me? They are all so hot! Idc which one.
S: Dude no!
B: im just kidding kid well I'll let you get some rest and don't worry I'll tell Blair for you.
S: Kay thanks dude love ya!
B: Love you too kid
I smiled as my door opened. "What do you want?" I say As Demi entered my room. "Just wanted to tell you that we leave in a week so you should start packing" she says "I'll do it tomorrow" I say or never "look I know we're not that close but can you at least try not to be a total bitch" she says "me a bitch? Really? I didn't notice? What do you want me to start calling you Miss Lovato or should I just make breakfast for you from now on?" I say sarcasticly "Actually breakfast every morning does sound nice" she says I roll my eyes "I was being sarcastic" I say "I know. Look I was 16 once too you know. Was into all that partying and shit and look where it got me sent to. I just don't want you to make the same mistakes I did." She says "I'm nothing like you Demi. I know how to control myself. I have good friends and I don't come home shit faced every night." I say "While that all may be true. This is just the start. And those so called friends will leave you eventually" she says "Hey! No one attacks my friends they've been there for me way more times than you have." I say getting defensive. "Getting defensive are we? Hm that's cute but I can see past that badass act and I know that somewhere under all those walls is that sweet little girl that I love and I'm going to find her. Now Goodnight and sweet dreams. Love you." She says "Yeah whatever" I say getting underthe covers. She's wrong that little girl she once knew grew up. And she's not gonna change for anyone.
A/N: Hey guys so what do you guys think is going to happen next. If you guys have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear from you guys. Well until next time I love you guys!