Tutors and apoligies

Skylar's POV
On the way to the fifth harmony residence my phone was constantly buzzing in my pocket and it annoyed the shit out of me. It was probably Demi asking where I was but I didn't want to say something that I would regret so I just ignored all the texts and calls. The only place I wanted to be in right now was my girlfriend's arms. As I arrived at the fifth harmony house I knocked on the door with tears threating to pour. "Babe what's wrong?" Lauren asks I just broke down in her arms. "Shhhh baby calm down. What's wrong?" She asks carrying me to the couch while the others looked at us with concerned faces. "Everything. Everything is wrong. School is hell,my grades suck,Demi hates me because I'm nothing but a Dissapointment and I just don't want to be here anymore" I say as it got harder and harder for me to breathe and it felt like the walls were closing in. "Hey Skylar look at me" she says noticing that I was having trouble breathing. I looked into her emerald green eyes "copy my breathing baby deep breaths" she says I nodded and did as she instructed and calmed down. "Are you okay?" She asks I nodded. "Well tell us what's on your mind kid" Dinah says I told them what had happened in Demi's office and how my grades haven't been the greatest. I told them what I had said to Demi and how I felt like Dissapointment not only to Demi but to myself. "I just feel like I didn't try hard enough. Like if I would have done better on a test then I could have prevented this" I say "No sweetie you did everything you could do. Maybe you just need a little bit more help. Are there any after school tutoring sessions?" Ally asks I shook my head "and if there are then it's just another make out spot because the teachers there don't give a shit" I say causing her to glare at me for swearing. "Well maybe we could tutor you" Lauren suggests "Yea it'll be like the Neon Lights tour again!!" Camila says excitedly "Except without the speed bumps the cramped rooms and the traffic jams" Dinah says "Yea those traffic jams sucked" I say "So what do you say wanna have Fifth Harmony tutor you?" Lauren says "You know it's every harmonizer's dream to have that asked to them. So I'll say yes for them" I say causing them all to laugh as my phone blasts Confident and I answer it without looking at the name. "Yooooooo it's Skylar!" I say "SKYLAR JADE LOVATO WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!" Demi yelled so loud I'm pretty sure I would go deaf if it wasn't on speaker. "Chill Dem I'm at the Fifth Harmony residence" I say calmly knowing that if I yelled back it would only make matters worse. "Well I'm coming to get you right now and once I do you are grounded for a week. That means No phone,No laptop,No tv,No penny board and no going out to see Lauren" she says "Oh yea that reminds me babe can I move in with you?" I ask Lauren jokingly trying to clear the tension and everyone chuckles except for Demi. "Oh By the way Demi since I have you on the phone the girls have offered to be my tutors you know to help me with the subjects I'm failing in" I say "Yea okay that's fine as long as it's strictly tutoring so that means no making out I'm looking at you Lauren" She says "Me?!? Why me!!!" Lauren says and I looked at her with a really look she rolled her eyes "Fine I'll keep my hands to myself" she says "Awww I thought this was gonna be like fifty shades of grey" I say that caused me to get smacked in the head Five times probably six if Demi was here. "Okay well I'm gonna be over in five." Demi says "oh and Demi one more thing." I say "Yea?" She says "I'm sorry for what I said in your office Demi I just got pissed at everything you were saying and the words just kept flying out of my mouth and I really didn't mean any of it and I promise to do better this time" I say "I'm sorry too baby girl I shouldn't have yelled at you. You are right though I don't know what it's like and I shouldn't be mad I should be asking you what you needed help in and it just so happens you are struggling in the two subjects I probably would have struggled in as well. I love you Sky Sisters again?"she says "I love you too Dems and always" I say "Okay well see ya" she says "Yea see ya" I say hanging up. "Hey you did the right thing apologizing to her" Lauren says "I know I'm just sad I have to live without my phone for a whole week. I mean do you know how many hours that is" I say causing them all to laugh. Soon Demi had come and as promised she took away my phone,Laptop,Penny board and TV. Once all was said and done and I had finished my homework I went downstairs to see if there was anything entertaining I could do. I saw Demi on the couch watching the ID channel so i decided to bug her since that's gonna be my only entertainment for the next week. "Hey Dem I'm boooooorrrreeeeedddddd!!!!!!!" I whine "Go outside and get some fresh air" she says "I can't remember I'm banned from my penny board" I say "Then walk and take Batman with you. I haven't taken him out yet and he might need to go." She says "Gee you would make a great mom Dems." I say sarcastically she playfully shoves me "Shut up!!" She says causing me to laugh. "Alright I'll be back with Batman in half an hour." I say grabbing Batman to put his leash on him. "Okay come back in one piece the both of you" she says "No promises" I say as I get batman on his leash and walk outside. I looked around and admired the colorful leaves of fall. I wanted to take a picture so badly but you know I was banned from my phone which sucked. As I count inured my walk stopping every now and then to let Batman sniff a random bush. "Hey little Lovato what are you doing on this side of town?" I hear a familiar voice says as they come up and ruffle my hair. "Marissa how've you been?" I ask "Good you know busy with the blog and all" she says "So I've heard and I'm out here because I got grounded" I say "What did you do this time?" She asks "I got two Ds and got into a fight with Demi but we're all good now except for the whole being grounded thing" I say "Okay cool well I was heading over to Demi's place anyway. So wanna ride back?" She asks "Sure thanks" I say "Anything for you little Lovato" she says I smile at the nickname as we head inside her car. I turn on the radio and Confident immediately comes on. I went to pull out my phone to snapchat this but then I remembered that I didn't have it. "Hey Rissa can I borrow your phone for a sec thanks!" I say taking her phone and unlocking it since I know her password. "Sure just take my phone" she says causing me to laugh. I logged onto to my snapchat and started recording. "That awkward moment when your sister follows you everywhere you go. Like Demi stop following me" I say as the snapchat ends. I posted it to my story and then logged out cause I didn't want Marissa to hack it again. When we got to Demi's place we pretty much just hung out and watched Disney movies all night until we fell asleep on the couch. Man today was a roller coaster. Well at least I didn't you know get killed by Demi because then Demi would have to do a lot of explaining to Mom and Dad haha.
A/N: Hey guys so here's a long chapter. Sorry for that awkward ending didn't know how to end it lol. But anyway I have a pretty good idea what the next chapter is gonna be. Haha but anyways Vote and Comment and Happy Black Friday I didn't go anywhere cause I'm boring like that but I'm going to see Mocking jay later so I'm excited for that Kay well love you guys