Dating?

Skylar's POV
"Sky come on tell us what happened!" Dinah begs since I've been putting off telling them until I actually figure out whether we are dating or not. "Yea you can't keep it from us forever" Mani adds. "Ugh! Fine if you guys must know. We went out to a pizza place and talked and got to know eachother a little more. Then we went on a walk on the beach where I took some pictures" I say showing them the pictures that I took last night. "Wow these are really good" Dinah says "Yea they would've been better if I had my camera but I didn't want to carry that around all day. Plus im saving that for when we go to New York." I explain They both nod "Okay so after the walk and the picture stuff what happened?" Dinah says I chuckle "Okay okay then she walked me back to hotel said she had a great time and that was it" I say smiling remembering the kiss which I was not planning on telling them. "No you're hiding something cmon girl tell us" Mani says "No I know you guys and the second I say it you guys will flip." I say "Cmon please!" Dinah begs. "Fine right before I was about to come inside. We might have kissed" I say "Damn!! A kiss on the first date" Dinah says I nod "Aww you guys are so cute so are you guys like officially dating?" Mani asks "Well that's the thing I don't exactly know what we are. So I asked Lauren if we could you know talk and I would like it if you guys gave us some privacy" I say "Of course babe we were just going out to go get something to eat. Do you want anything?" Dinah asks "no I'll be fine DJ just bring me back a soda or something" I say "will do and do us a favor and try not to have sex" She says laughing "ha ha very funny" I say As they leave. I decided to take a shower and at least look presentable when Lauren gets here. After I am done blow drying my wavy hair I picked out my usual outfit which I'd usual just a band tee and some skinny jeans along with a pair of converse and a few wrist bands. I hear a knock on the door and assumed it was Lauren. I went to open it and my assumption was correct. There in front of me stood the one and only Lauren Jauregui as well in her usual outfit which looked pretty similar to mine. "Hey Lolo come on in!" I say stepping aside to let her in. "Hey babe what's up?" She says kissing me on the cheek. "Yea well I just wanted to talk to you about us" I say "Okay what do you want to know?" She asks sitting on the couch I took a seat next to her. "Well what are we?" I ask "Well let's see you asked me out on a date last night and I kissed you like this" she says pecking my lips while putting her arms around my neck "so I guess that makes you my girlfriend" she says "Whoa wait So that's all I get no balloons come on Jauregui you can do better than that!" I say "Well okay then she getting down on a knee like she's proposing. "Skylar Jade Lovato" she starts "Do you seriously have to use my full name?" I say "Yea now hush you're ruining the moment" she says I giggle "Will you do me the honer of being my girlfriend?" Lauren asks with hopeful eyes "Of course I will" I say she smiles as we both stand up and lean in for a kiss. We pulled back after a while and sat back down on the couch. I felt my phone buzz and saw that Camila texted me.
C:You're dating Lauren and you didn't tell me?!?
S:Who told you???
C: Dinah
S: of course it was Dinah who else knows?
C:Basically just all of us girls except for Demi.
S: okay do me a favor and don't tell her. I want to be the one to tell her.
C: okay but until then keep it PG
S:Little too late for that we're already R rated
C:Ally's on her way with the holy water
S: I was kidding!!!!
I laugh and shake my head. "What are you laughing at?" Lauren asks as she plays with my hair while my head was in her lap. "Mila. I guess Dinah told her and Ally that we're dating so now basically everyone knows except for Demi" I say "Well do you want to tell her?" She asks me I put my phone down to look at her. "Not really she'll flip. Knowing her she'll get all overprotective and stuff." I say "Babe don't worry I'll be there by your side the whole time" she says "Okay but only if you give me a kiss" I say pointing to my lips. She smiles and leans down to give me a kiss. Even though it was just a small one it still gave me the same feeling as the one from last night. "Okay come on its now or never!" She says standing up. "I'm coming" I say As she grabs my hand as we walk to Demi's room. When we arrived at Demi's room I looked at Lauren and she encouraged me to knock on the door. Demi answered the door. "Hey Sky what's up?" She says "Um we kinda need to talk to you" I say "Can we come in?" Lauren asks "Yea sure" Demi says stepping aside we walked in and sat next to eachother on one of the couches while Demi sits on the other. "So what's up?" She asks. I look at Demi then at Lauren. Lauren nods squeezing my hand. I take a deep breath. "Lauren and I are dating"
A/N:Hey guys so Lauren and Skylar are finally dating any ship names? How do you guys think Demi will react? If you guys have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear from you guys. Well until next time I love you guys!