jealous~Stephen

Sorry this is the 2nd jealous imagine
Oh well...
Enjoy.

"I swear Thompson if you don't give me my phone back" I threatened towards klay

Me Stephen, klay and some of his friends were hanging out at stephens house
They were pkaying basketball outside
Klay came in taking my phone
Like the little bitch he is.

"You swear what vanessa!?" He teased with my phone still high in the air.

"Im gonna hurt you" you said just before tackling him.
I didn't think much of the playful wrestling considering we were close friends
Besides klay was the one who set me up with stephen so there was obviously nothing in between you too.

"Ha! You suck!" i said out of breath as I straddled his waist, holding my phone up.

"Get off me fatty"he said attempting to push me off of him as i struggled to get up between laughs

"vanessa" I heard that oh-so-familiar voice say sternly.

I quickly jumped off of klay as he sat up quickly , trying to fix his shirt.

"Hey stephen " I said brushing your pants off.

"What the fuck" he said with a raised eyebrow.
Making me just roll your eyes.
I could tell by his voice that he was jealous.

"We were just playing Stephen no need to flip out" I said flopping down on the couch.

"Were you just 'playing' or were you about to fuck?" my jaw dropped when he said that

. "Bro I swear me and Vanessa are just friends I swear nothing-" he was quickly cut off by stephen

. "oh please this isn't the first time you've tried to fuck someone else's girl" he rudely spat at him. Klay glared at stephen before making his way out of the room.

"Stephen that was so unnecessary " i snapped before brushing past him.

I was about to walk out the door that klay had just walked out until the door was slammed shut, stephens hot breath on my neck.

"Don't be mad at me" he mumbled quietly in my ear.
I turned around quickly pushing him away.

"That was such a shitty thing stephen! Me and klay werent doing anything wrong and you know that!" I spat crossing my arms.
Stephen sighed, running his fingers through his thick hair.

"I know but you don't know how much it kills me to see you even touch another guy let alone lay on him. I don't want to be a clingy person or anything but you don't understand how you make me feel vanessa " he said stepping closer to me
his face inches from mine
My breathing started to quicken as I knew where he was going with this.

"You're driving me wild" he mumbled against my lips before grabbing my hand and placing it on his prominent bulge.

"See what you do to me?" He questioned.
I smirked before squeezing it, making his mouth fall open.

"Show me how crazy I make you" I said knowing that would set him off. Before I could say anything else, he quickly lifted me from up under my knees, I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I will. And I'll also show klay that as well" he said before placing hungry kisses on my lips. I flopped down on the couch as Stephen leaned across from me kissing my jaw and neck.
I reached down to his basketball shorts, rubbing his bulge seeing him struggle

"fuck" he said before lifting up tossing his shirt over his head. I immediately followed his steps, his hands unhooking my bra from my back.

"God I'm so glad you're mine" he mumbled before he unbuttoned my pants before he slid them and underwear down my legs. I moaned loudly as Stephen rubbed his hand up me smirking.

"Who made you this wet princess?" He grinned while continuing to rub me.

I wanted to get straight to point so i decided to add a little spice to it all.

"klay" i said quickly, staring straight into his beautiful hazel eyes.
He instantly froze for a second, looking at my satisfied face before he pushed his basketball shorts and boxers down, ramming into me
Without hesitation

"FUCK STEPHEN!" i yelled as my hands flew to the back of his head, immediately tugging on his hair.

"Now tell me!" he demanded in between each thrusts.

"Who made you this fucking wet?!" He said, each thrust even harder as his fingers slightly tugged at my hair.

"klay fucking thompson!" I yelled needing more of him.
Before I knew it stephen pulled out then ramming into me harder than before.

"Scream my name vanessa I want klay to know who owns you"
he said in my ear through gritted teeth but you just kept quiet, knowing you were bringing him to his breaking point.

" NOW VANESSA!" He yelled.
This was the roughest he's even been with you.

"OH GOD STEPHEN!" I yelled, knowing anyone outside could probably hear us right now.

"That's what I thought" he mumbled before pulling out and sitting down. Making me give him a confusing look.

"Ride me" was all he said.
I quickly made my way to him before sliding down on his hardened shaft,
Us both hissing slightly.
I instantly started rocking my hips back and forth as Stephens hand gripped my sides roughly while his lips were leaving sloppy kisses along my breasts.

"You're mine Vanessa no one else's" he mumbled against my neck.
I just threw your head back at all the pleasure, still continuing to rock my hips back and forth.

"I'm all yours stephen" i moaned out.
I felt myself clench around stephen as I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"FUCK" i screamed me and him both came.

"I'm sorry for being so rough" he said kissing my jaw

We both laid silently until I spoke up, pecking his nose.

"Its cute when you're jealous" i said with a giggle.

"I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you" he mumbled, hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

"You won't I promise" I said before kissing his lips.

Wow.♥♡♥♡
Now I want curry more.