rough~klay

I really get bored doing smuts for no one
Come on peeps ask
Yaaaa.
Anywho
Enjoy you freaks
I decided to do another klay dirty smut
;) ♡

I stepped out of the shower, drying my face with my towel. Wrapping it around my body under my armpits.
A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist causing me to squeal.

"Klay! You scared me" I giggled
He lightly nibbled at my neck, leaving trails of kisses down to my collarbone. A light moan escaped my lips, he knows what this does to me

"Klay" I was able to mumble.

"Mmm..." He continued biting on my flesh, leaving sloppy trails of kisses down to my shoulder now.

"I have all night," he mumbled into my skin.

"So do I." Giggling I turned around to face him, tangling my fingers in his thick hair pulling him down to my lips. The kiss was rough and fierce, he longed for something, I could feel it, it was like electricity. Okay maybe lust. Pushing him up against the bathroom wall his hands pushed me away.

"Nuh uh, my turn."I looked at him puzzled, he grinned devilishly and dropped my towel, locking our lips together pushing me back words. Out into our room
Stumbling up the bed, he pushed me roughly on it, his hand trailing down my stomach and cupped my me. For some reason, this turned me on extremely. I was soaking at the moment.I needed him.
I moaned at the contact, bucking my hips up to meet his slow rhythm.

"Don't bite your lip, mel. Give me your hands, Move up. Now." Pushing me upwards so my head was laying on the pillow, he walked over to his night stand, grabbing a pair of handcuffs. He quickly grabbed my hands and handcuffed me to the headboard, making me move around in discomfort.

"You do exactly as I say, alright?" He said with a sly wink before crouching down in front of my groin. His hand cupping my me once again, his fingers sliding in and out of my folds. His hot breath hovering over me, making me squirm.

"DON'T move," he said sternly.

"Okay..." I was able to breath out.
His fingers quickly entered me, pumping hard making me moan out in pleasure.His tongue flickering around in me I could feel a very familiar tingling sensation in the bottom of my stomach again.
My high is coming. I can feel it.
I think klay can to , by the smirk on his face. He quickly pulls away leaving me there I groan in annoyance. I know what he's doing .. I do it to him all the time.

"klay Stop being a tease."He pulled his joggers down, his hard shaft slapping his stomach. My mouth watering, oh how I love it.

"I'm just not letting you cum."he smirked

"What! Klay that's not fair!" I protested trying to wriggle from the handcuffs, it's no use.

"Oh but it is, mel You don't cum until I say so, got it?" He repeated twice, to get it through my thick skull.
His fit light tanned toned body hovered over mine, his hands lingering all over my breasts and down to me

"Oh mel who made you this wet?!
"His fingers entered me again, making my eyes and head roll back.
Again, he slipped his fingers out

."Answer me. Who made you this wet?!"

"Yo-you did k-klay." My breath hitching when his shaft lingered at my entrance.
He rubbed his aching shaft up and down my folds, closing his eyes in pleasure with one big thrust he was filling inside me, causing me to scream out in pain and pleasure.
I shut my eyes as the pleasure became sensational.

"Open your god damn eyes and look at me." He grunted through his teeth.

"I want you to look at me."

"Y-yes." I spat back, forcing my eyes open. My head rolled back again, my back beginning to arch as that same feeling in my stomach began to build up again.

"DON'T CUM. OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED." He breathed out, his breath hitching.It was too late, my body, my soul, my everything was lost. Screaming his name out, cuming all over him with my juices my body twitched at the feeling.

"I told you not to come mel!" He shouted before pulling out of me, and turned me around so I was on my stomach. He pressed my legs together, and thrusted into me from behind rougher than before. Breathing through his teeth, his thrusts getting sloppier by the second. His hand making contact with my bare ass, making me squeal wriggle away from him.

"I told you that you will be punished!" He repeatedly smacked my ass harder and harder every time, the numbness came over. I felt a burning feeling in my ass cheeks. I could feel my high coming again.

"Cum with me mel." oh now he wants me to cum.
He breathed before he finished with one last thrust we both came, my walls clenching around his him which made his high even better, his cum filling me up he collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. He kissed my the back of my head before pulling out of me and unhooking me from the bed post. I rubbed my wrist as I was free. Rubbing my ass in response to his roughness.

"You probably need some lotion on that." He laughed and pulled me into him. Falling asleep in his arms

Im so gonna get him back.