I've been a bad girl daddy ~klay

Come on loves I know you want a dirty imagine
Asskkkk.
Random names for now
LMFAO SPRRY I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED MY AUSTIN MAHONE SMUT SORRRYYYYY

Klays POV:

I watch Carly as she has the time of her life; letting all of her inhibitions free as she drinks the expensive champagne straight from the bottle. I don't care though; we were celebrating her birthday a few days early since I'm going to be out traveling for basketball again. She grins as she pulls her best friend Cass with her, climbing on top of the bar. Carly laughs as the song Roc Me Out begins to play, lifting her hands above her head. Her hair is now wavy from the heat of the club, the black eyeliner she's wearing slightly smudged. She looks fantastic, and I don't try to hide the fact I'm staring as she dances. I raise my eyebrows as she makes eye contact with me.

When the second verse hits, I can't take it anymore. I stand and walk to the bar, placing my hands on each side of her feet. She leans down slightly, singing the lyrics in my face.

"I've been a bad girl, daddy. Won't you come get me?" She slurs,

dropping her body as the bass hits. She grinds her body to the beat, knowing exactly what she's doing. Just before the song ends, she leans down again, and I catch her by surprise, placing my hands just above the back of her knees. Her perfect lips open in a gasp, and I take the opportunity to lift her from the bar.

She jumps down, still in my arms, giggling like mad. My hands instinctively wrap around her waist as the guys that were watching her stalk off. She catches me by surprise, pressing her lips against mine. They taste sweet, like the drink she had earlier, and slightly bitter from the champagne. Underneath that, though, is a taste only my girl has.

"Come dance with me now. Too many guys are watching you."

"So?" She argues, adjusting her dress that had ridden up.

"You're mine. For my eyes only."

"Yes, klay, yours." She sighs but pecks my lips lightly before leading us to the dance floor. She slips once or twice because of her slick heels.

"You're a mess," I laugh, placing my hands across her hip bones as she pushes herself closer to my groin. I pull Carly back against me as she begins to grind her hips to the beat. She is extremely good at this, and we begin to move in rhythm to the song. She bends over slightly, and I can't help the fact my fingers dig into the skin of her hips. The heat of the club and the pack of people begin to get to me, my sweat drenching my shirt.

She squeals as a new song begins to play and I faintly recognize it. It's another rap song, something I don't recognize. It has a heavy beat and I bring her hips closer to mine, making sure to push against her every time she presses against me. Carly turns around and I slide my leg in between both of hers. Her fingers work their way into my hair, tugging at the loose strands at the back of my neck. My own hands move to rest just above her butt. I smash our lips together in a kiss, the alcohol making us not care about possibly being photographed.

I squeeze her ass and she retaliates by pulling my bottom lip between her teeth. She lets it snap back into place before kissing down my neck. I grind into her, letting her feel the effect she has on me.

"Don't you feel how hard I am, baby girl? All for you?" I say huskily say into her ear.

"mmh" she replies. "I feel it."

"Then let's get out of here." I let my lips brush against her earlobe as she gasps against my neck.

************