doctor Curry.

Lol I just got bored so heres a doctor imagine
Lol im having pains too come check me Stephen
;) ♡
Enjoy freaks ♥
Please control
And you might have to change

I sat in the waiting room thumping my foot against the floor looking around.

"Mrs.(Y/L/N)" a nurse comes in. I stand and smile at her.

"Hi right this way." I follow her to the back and sit down in one of the chairs. "The doctor will be here soon." She leaves and closes the door. I look around nervously and wait a few minutes. The door opens and a young male dressed in white comes in looking down at his clip board.
He looks up at me and smiles. He looks so young. Maybe in his twenties
I mean he was hot and his eyes holy shit their hazel

. "Hi. (y/n) I'm dr.curry" He smiles and sits down closing the door.

"Wh-where's dr.Davis?" I stammer looking at him.

"He got transferred. I'm your new doctor now." He smiles at me. "So what seems to be the problem?" I shift in the chair awkwardly.

"Do you uhm...think the nurse can come back and I can tell her?" He chuckles and sets the clipboard down.

"I've heard a lot worse things that what you probably are going to say. Let you in on a little secret,a lady came in last night and had a condom stuck in her..." He trails off and I laugh covering my mouth.

"How does that even happen!" He smiles and shrugs. "So what is it?" I take a breath and look at him. "I've been having some pain. In my urm yea." He nods and stands up.

"Are you sexually active?" He asks. I blush and look down.

"Uhm not uhm not in awhile." He nods an writes on the clipboard.

"Alright so no chance of pregnancy?" I shake my head.

"Let's take a look. Take off your pants." I look at him in disbelief. "This is not needed im sure."

"Just doin my job ma'am." I nod and swallow thickly before standing and unbuttoning my pants and slowly pullin them off. I slowly fold them then look at him biting my lip. He's looking at my face and gives me a small smile. I breath out heavily and slowly pull off my red Lacey panties. "Lay down please." I nod and lay down on the bed. He sits in the wheely chair and swiveled his way in front of me. I clamp my legs shut in embarrassment. He gently puts his big warm hands on my thighs.

"Just relax." I nod and let him slowly pry my legs apart. I squeeze my eyes shut and my whole body is blushing. He runs his hands down my things as I shiver. "Everything looks clean."

I swallow thickly and close my eyes trying to breath. He carefully pulls my vagina lips apart and humming lowly. He takes my clit inbetween two of his fingers and rolls it causing me to gasp.

"Seems good." He hums. "Maybe something internal." He slowly slips one finger into me causing me to gasp and bite back a moan. He wiggles his finger then slowly pulled it out and shoves it back in causing me to moan loudly.

"I-I- I'm so so-sorry." He chuckles moving his finger around.

"It's perfectly fine (Y/N) it's a natural reaction." I nod. My stomach tightening up. "I can't seem to reach your hem." He adds another finger and I moan. He hums again and pulls his fingers out then stands. I look up at him panting. He undoes his pants and pulls them off along with his boxers and his huge cock sprung out. My eyes widen as I stare at him. "Just keep still ok. Wanna make sure you're not hurt yea?" I nod frantically.because right now I could give less about him making up excuse just to fuck me because I want him to. He smiles and kneels in front of me and slams into me. I scream and he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Fuck you're really tight." He groans and thrusts into me. I moan loudly.

"Fuck fuck more please Dr." I moan. He smirks and pounds into me restlessly. "You're liking this aren't you? Such a slut. Call me stephen" He pants and snaps his hips. His balls slapping against my ass. I moan and grab the sides of the bed.

"Fuck. Yes Stephen " I pant looking at him.

"You a squirter baby girl?" I shake my head panting.

"Never-never hav before." I reply breathless. "That's because you haven't been with me." He grins and pulls out causing me to whimper. "All fours baby." I flip over sticking my ass in the air. He grabs some lotion from his table and slick up his cock before slowly pushing into my ass. I arch my back moaning. "GONNA make you squirt all over baby girl." I nod and moan. He grabs onto my shoulders and pounds into me.
I moan loudly and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Fu-fuck stephen im gonna mm" he bites his lip still pounding into me.

"Cum baby. Let it go." I moan and cum. White flashes before my eyes and I feel the most pleasure I ever had in my life. A few seconds after I feel his warm cum shooting into my ass then he's gone. I collapse onto the bed panting, my stomach getting soaked. "What the.." I turn around and look at him. "You fucking squirted all over baby." I blush and giggle. He grins and kisses me.

"I feel much better" he chuckles. "I think you needed a good fuck." He grins. "Just what the doctor ordered."