Punishment~Stephen

"Are you ready babe?" I heard Stephen yell from downstairs.

"In a minute." I yelled and put on some lipstick.
I packed my makeup in my bag and took one last look in the mirror. I was pretty satisfied with my looks tonight.
I was wearing a tight black dress and my favorite black heels. I curled my hair and put on my best makeup. Stephen and I haven't spent a night out together in ages.I slowly walked downstairs and looked for him

"I'm ready, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm right- woah fuck you look...you look fucking amazing."
He said stunned.
A blush crept on my face as he started walking over to me.

"I should lock you up." He smirked and pecked my lips.

"Let's get going."We arrived at the club about fifteen minutes later. It was really crowded, people were dancing, drinking and making out outside and in the corners of the club. Stephen grabbed my hand and dragged me through the crowd up to the bar.

"Let's have some shots!" He announced and if course I went for it.
It didn't take much time til both of us were pretty drunk.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." stephen lulled and left. When he still haven't returned 10 minutes later I decided to go on the dance floor, maybe he'd be there as well.I couldn't find Stephen but I found some other people to dance with though, one was a tall blonde guy. I was dancing alone at first as he suddenly grabbed my waist and started dancing with me. The guy started touching my boobs, his hands slowly moving down to my ass and in my drunken mind, I let him touch me.I actually liked the feeling and moved closer to him and started grinding down on him, his hands really close to my parts. Suddenly I felt someone harshly grabbing my arm, dragging me away from the guy.

"Back the fuck off or I swear I'm gonna rip your head off you fucking bastard!" I looked up to see a really pissed off Stephen standing right next to me. He clenched his fists and his beautiful eyes turned dark.

"What the fuck (Y/N)? That's it we're going home. And guess who's gonna get punished really bad tonight."Stephen dragged me harshly out of the club, the ride home was quiet. Neither of us said a word. I never saw him that angry before and I know I probably gone too far with this guy. We pulled up in front of our home, stephen walked out walking to the front door, still not talking to me.

"You." He said and turned to me after we both walked inside.

"Go upstairs and wait for me. Oh and you better be naked when I come." He said grimly. I gulped and nodded, quickly walking past him up to our bedroom.I closed the bedroom door behind me, and did what Stephen just instructed me to do. I stripped out if my heels first, followed by me dress and panties. I was completely nude when I sat down on the edge the bed, waiting impatiently for stephen Just about five minutes later he walked through the door, holding something in his hands. His eyes locked with mine for a second before they moved up and down my naked body.

"Lay down for me would you?" He instructed. Again, I did as I was told.

"Good girl." Stephen said with a serious expression on his face.
He walked over to the bed, and set down next to me.

"Turn around." I furrowed my brows together

"But-"

"I said turn the fuck around.Or do you want your punishment to get worse?" He hissed. "N-no." I mumbled and turned around.

"Now put your hands over your head. Yes just like that." I couldn't really see what he was doing. He took both my hands into on of his and pulled them further up so they'd touch the headboard.

"Stay still." He instructed and pulled something out of his pockets.It looked looked a tie or something but I couldn't really say. He wrapped it tight around my wrists and handcuffed me to the bed. My heart started beating faster, I knew exactly what was gonna happen now.