My Boss ~stephen

Want an imagine?
Requests are open again
This is very detailed
Please contain yourself ;).

I tapped my pen sporadically against the black marble of my desk in anticipation. It was getting late and the office had gotten moderately cleared out by the other employees. At this point, it was just me, Mr. Curry and the other secretary, Sarah. I hoped she'd hurry up and leave already. It's been three days since my last encounter with my boss and I was having some serious withdraws. My pencil skirt and panties suddenly became uncomfortable as I thought about him in his dominant state; his dark brown, hair, his piercing green eyes. Everything about him screamed sex.

"It's getting late, Avery. Aren't you going to go home? It's Friday." Sarah came and leant up against the cubical.

I swallowed roughly and opened up Mr. Curry's calendar on my computer, trying to look busy. "I know, it's just I have so many meetings to set up for stephen and other companies. You know that man never sleeps." I gave a playful smirk. Good, that sounded convincing.

Sarah giggled and her short blonde hair swooshed over her shoulder, "Of course. Well, have a lovely weekend." She waved while walking towards the elevator. I let out a sigh as I felt my body basically ooze into the black leather chair.

I looked at the bottom right of my computer screen and the bright numbers read 8:49pm. I sighed and looked over to the floor to ceiling windows that over looked Manhattan. The buildings were lit up and the madness of the hustle and bustle down below was still very much alive, though it was nighttime. No surprise, it's Friday, everyone's going out to clubs. I sighed. Currys Enterprises had to be one of the tallest buildings in the city. He had so much power he could probably be a dictator. At only 26 years old, he's managed to overtake so many companies and competition businesses with the flick of his wrist. If that's not sexy, I don't know what is. He's been on the cover of nearly every business magazine. And I am his mistress, his toy. I am basically his source of pleasure when he needed it. I turned to look at the dark gray door of his humongous office, an office in which we've performed many devious sins. I shivered and felt a tug at my lower stomach just thinking of when he'll want me again.

I wanted to walk to his door and ask but that sounded too desperate. I'd just have to wait for his call.

"A lovely evening tonight, Miss y/l/n" His velvety deep of a voice glided through the air. I stood up from my chair and smoothed out my skirt and sleeveless vest blouse. I looked at him. He leaned against the doorframe of his door with a glass of a dark liquid. I guessed it to be wine. He always kept some in his office. His tan slacks hung from his hips with a dark brown belt holding them up. His black button down shirt, which he wore without a jacket or tie, had three buttons undone showing off his muscular tanned hairless chest. My eyes trailed up the tendrils of veins running up his neck to his prominent jaw which held a growth of stubble. I bit my lip wanting to run my tongue over it.

I let my eyes wonder around his pink lips for a moment, admiring the beauty mark beside his mouth before looking up into his eyes. I stifled a gasp. They were the most gorgeous shade of hazel I've ever seen. The edges of his irises were that of a deep blue and the inside was a light but slight dakr green with some orange specks encircling the middle they always changed color which amazed me. His dark hair was a sexy frow. And I nearly melted as I remember how the rough locks felt when I ran my fingers through them.

I felt a rush once again and soon my panties were drenched.

He smirked knowingly as I just stared at him. Fuck, did he say something?