Mr.Curry~Stephen

Ugh can you imagine
Stephen as your teacher damn
I'll fail on purpose.
Also what's yalls age
I'm only 15 lol
I really wanna know how old my readers are

"Excited for math class?" My best friend, Andrea said with a large grin across her face as we walked through the hallway to math.

"Of course I am! The teacher is so hot!" She giggled,

"but its not like you do the work, the only thing you do all class is stare at Mr Curry and imagine him fucking your brains out." She smirked.

"I can't help it, his face is angelic and he's got such a sexy body."
We laughed as we arrived at Mr. Currys classroom just as the bell went.
I took my usual seat in the side of the classroom and Mr. Curry started talking about fractions or some shit like that. I couldn't pay attention,the whole class I thought about Mr. Currys
Light skin, sexy arms, Ugh his jawline.
Especially his curly frowy hair
That he sometimes combs out
Damn.

I was brought out of la la land by Mr. Curry shouting my name.

"avery are you listening to a word im saying? Detention for 1 hour after school!"
The class Oo'd as i just slouched in my chair and Mr. Curry went back to teaching.
Me and him alone? This is going to be great.The final bell finally rang and everyone quickly exited the classroom. I looked over to Mr. Currys desk to see him sitting there and staring at me.
He got up and walked over to my desk and sat on the one next to it.

"Avery why do you never pay attention in my class? You're always sitting there and day dreaming about something. If its so interesting, can I know what is always taking over your mind during my class?" He never looked away from me as I looked down at my desk, blushing.

"I cant say, you'll laugh at me." I blushed even more. He put his large hand on my arm, making my insides go wild.

"I won't laugh. Now tell me what's distracting you." I let out a deep breath and I looked up to meet his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I-Its you..." I trailed off.

"Me? What about me?" He smirked.

"Well I think you're very attractive." I gave him a small smile. He smiled wide and crashed his lips onto mine.
I didnt pull away, I kissed him back. He grazed his tongue against my bottom lip and i let his tongue roam every inch of my mouth.
He picked me up out of the chair and wrapped my legs around his waist not yet breaking the kiss. He walked over to his desk and threw everything off. He tossed me on top as he broke the kiss and started to unbutton my shorts.He quickly tossed them to the ground along with my panties. He lowered his face to me and pecked my lips. I quietly moaned. "Do you want it?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yes, Mr. Curry" I moaned in anticipation.

"Call me Stephen sweetheart." He unexpectedly pounded two long fingers into me. I gasped.

"stephen.. faster." I moaned.
Stephen obeyed and went faster.
My breathing got heavier and I took my top off, along with my bra. I massaged my breasts and moaned louder.

"Stephen... i need it. Please!"He pulled his fingers out and took his jeans and his boxers off. He climbed on top of me and wasted no time pounding himself inside of me. All I could feel was pleasure running through my body as he plunged his large member into me.

"Oh S-stephen!" I screamed

"Faster! Harder!" i yelled

Stephen obeyed my commands and doing as i asked
Stephen leaned down kissing my neck, my fingers nails dug into his back as I felt myself tightening around his shaft
He held onto the sides of the desk
Pouding in me harder
I swear I saw the light.

"stephen I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. Stephen stopped kissing my neck and leaned up to look me in the eye.

"Cum for me avery. Do it you fithly little slut! Cum for stephen" His dirty talk threw me over the edge and we came at the same time.

Stephen pulled out and gave me a small smile which I returned and we slowly got dressed. Just as I buttoned up my shorts, stephen handed me a piece of paper

"Call me sometime. Maybe we can do this again." He winked at me and walked out of the classroom.I looked down at the sheet of paper with his number on it and giggled to myself before making my way home.-

Soon I will have him x)♡♡♡♡