shower sex.~klay

Requested
For Trinity
I hope you like it❤❤❤.
Extremely sorry I took so long it was all complicated.
But its a daddy dirty imagine too.

Trinity's POV:

I was sitting on our bed on my stomach just scrolling through my phone. I was wearing a loose fitting tank top, no bra, shorts, and my hair was up. I was very relaxed. I felt a pair of soft hands grasp onto the back of my thighs and work their way up and back down again.

"Jesus! Klay you scared the shit out of me. I didn't hear you come in" I said to him. I glanced back at him. He was so hot. He was shirtless. His body was perfectly sculpted. He had abs, subtly defined. He had that V line that I died for. Every time I looked at it I could feel my arousal increasing. He had basketball shorts on, hanging low on his hips. I could see the waist band of his boxers. I smirked and turned my head back around while He was still rubbing his hands on my thigh.

"You look so sexy in this position baby girl" he muttered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He bit his lip and nodded,

"hell yes trinity". He bent down and started placing soft kisses all over my left leg. Starting from the bend of my knee and upwards. He hooked his fingers into the waist of my shorts and started to yank at them. I raised my hips. I knew exactly where this was going. He pulled them down and dragged them slowly off my legs.

"I swear you have the greatest ass I've ever seen. And your all mine" he remarked. I turned over and saw him standing in front of me.
I put both of my legs up in the air and let him slide it up and off my legs. It was freeing feeling them removed. I locked my phone and set it on the night stand.

He put both of his hands on my ankles in the air, and pushed my legs towards my chest. I felt the warm feeling of his tongue pressed flatly against me. Klay never did anything halfway. Especially not in bed. He opened me with two of his fingers and pressed his tongue to my clit. He made eye contact with me and didn't break it, and I certainly wasn't going too either. Every time he flicked his tongue over my sensitive clit it sent electricity through my body. He separated from me

"You taste so damn good" he said smiling at me.

"You wanna taste more daddy" I teased. He nodded eagerly.

"I'm so wet" I said seductively.

"Let's get wetter" he said. He extended his hand out towards me. I put mine in his and he led me to the bathroom. He pressed my lower back up to the counter. Klay kissed me and wrapped his arms around me. I was completely in his embrace with my hands in his hair and my lips on his mouth. He reached to the side of my shirt and pulled it up and over and my head. I took my hair down and let it cascade down my back. I pushed his pants and boxers down eagerly. I just wanted to feel him. He started kissing down my neck and all across my chest while his hands roamed my sides. I was leaning against the mirror. I looked down to see him hardened. He pressed the tip of his cock flat against me and teased me. And then he stopped. He walked backwards, looking at me. He turned the water on and got in facing the shower head. I got in behind him and pressed my bare chest to his warm back. I reached around to his front and found his cock. I wrapped my small fingers around him and began gently moving my fingers up and down. He moaned my name. He lifted his arms and pressed his elbows to the tile, trying to control his pleasure. I kept pumping him tighter and quicker. I moved my thumb repeatedly over the tip of him He let out a strained moan. Klay dropped his right arm and reached around to me. He started massaging myself. I was still sensitive from him going down on me in the bedroom. It felt so good. His fingers circled me repeatedly. He turned around to face me and I didn't let go. He reached above him and grabbed the shower head. He looked at me with a smug look. He pressed my wet body up against the cold wet tiles. Pinned, he brushed his lips against my ear.

"Be a good girl and open your legs for daddy baby girl" he said. I moaned and did as I was told. "That's right" he said. He brought the shower head down between us.

He let out a frustrated sigh. "I can't tease you anymore. I just need to be inside you trinity" he said. I turned around and pressed my body against the shower wall and looked back at him.

"Come and get it daddy" I said licking my lips.

Klay hooked his hand under the bend of my knee and lifted it. He positioned himself to enter into me.

"Im gonna take good care of you princess" He said simultaneously pushing himself all the way into me. I let out a loud moan as he started thrusting slowly. He put his hands on top of my wrists and kept me pinned to the wall. I tossed my head back in pleasure. Klay kissed the side of my mouth and then my lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth,

He left wet kisses down the side of my neck as I moaned from his thrusts.

"Faster daddy go faster" I begged.

"You want me to go faster baby girl?" He asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Are you a dirty girl, is that why we're in here?" He mumbled into the side of my mouth.

"Yes klay!" I admitted.

He pulled out
Then slammed right back into me He put himself back inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. I arched my back off the wall and he slipped his hands on to my lower back and grabbed me, and pulled me in closer to him. He looked up at me through his eyelashes, water dripping all down his face. His mouth was open and he was breathing heavy.

"I love you so fucking much" he said to me between breaths, still moving his hips into me.

"I love you more" I managed to say.

He shook his head and began planting kisses along every centimeter of my shoulder and then traced over them on the way back. He trailed kisses down my chest as far as he could go. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me with force. I loved it. I could see his face overcome with pleasure. He was close and so was I. He reached down and rubbed circles on my clit. I could feel my body letting go and getting closer to my climax the more he rubbed me. I finally released. I was quivering in front him.

"Hold on baby girl. I'm so close" he said with his eyes shut tight. He was moaning and breathing so heavy. It was amazing just to watch him in this intimate moment. His face relaxed and let out a final moan and came inside of me. He stayed inside. We didn't say anything. We didn't have to. We just kept kissing.

He reached over and turned the shower off. I reached out and grabbed a towel. handing it to him and walked out. My wet body was glistening in the bathroom lights. I caught him staring and gave a slight smile at him. He stepped out and took another towel off the rack and opened it. He came up behind me and wrapped the towel around my body. He folded his arms across me

"I love you princess" he said softly.

"I love you more" I replied.
Kissing his soft lips

Hope you enjoyed trinity and again sorry I took so long :)