fight/make up ~klay

Requested for alie hope you enjoy :)

Klay glared at you as you rolled your eyes at him.

"I said I was sorry!" you screamed just frustrated at this point.

"That doesn't mean anything" he snarled folding his arms glaring at you.

"Oh my god klay! You're being very idiotic now! I shouldn't even apologize but I did so just get over it already!" you shouted narrowing your eyes at him.

"You shouldn't apologize!? I guess it's right for my girlfriend to flirt with steph whenever she wants and ignores me right!" he screamed standing up from the chair and walking closer to you.

"I did not flirt with him he's fucking married! and I did not ignore you!
You are so fucking clingy Oh my God!" Something changed in him when you said that.
He growled and stormed over to you pushing you up against the wall.

"What the fuck did you say" he asked his eyes staring angrily at you.

"You are fucking clingy" you repeated not letting yourself be intimidated by him.
He growled yet again and without warning smashed his lips to yours hungrily. You tried to resist at first but couldn't help yourself so you kissed back hungrily as well. You moaned as he pushed your legs apart with his knee, putting some pressure on your now heated and wet core.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and threw your head back with the pleasure. He removed his knee from you and leaned his body into yours slowly rolling his hips into yours. His hardened member grinded hard against your core as you moaned his name.

"You want to fucking flirt with steph! He can't possibly fuck you as well as I'm going to!" he snarled in your ear biting it harshly as you yelped. You decided to tease him and not give in totally.

"How are you so sure? I'm sure steph could fuck me much better" you said challengingly. His eyes grew so angry it was almost frightening and he let out a guttural growl before picking you up roughly and carrying you to the bedroom, throwing you on the bed, and you were enjoying every second of it.

"I'll show you!" he spat out. He looked so angry that it was actually a huge turn on to you. He was so damn sexy when he was angry and jealous, his neck veins popped and his jaw was clenched as well as his fists. He unbuckled his belt and threw it aside before taking off his pants. He pulled your legs down and took off your skirt and panties quickly. He sat on the edge of the bed and layed you over his lap, ass first.

"You've been very bad baby girl, and I'm going to punish you ,you hear that!" You just moaned in response.

"Answer me!" he screamed and slapped your ass hard.

"Yes" you yelped in pain and pleasure.

"Good now count how much times I spank you or else you'll get more got it?"

"Yes" you whispered out.

This was turning you on so much. Without warning his hand came down hard and smacked your ass.

"One" you moaned out biting your lip.

He smacked you again.
"Two"

He kept spanking you until he had hit you ten times. Then he rubbed your reddened ass "Had enough?" he asked and you nodded,
your ass was really paining yet it somewhat turned you on so much more.

"Get naked and lie on your back now" he ordered. You pulled off your top and bra quickly and layed down, your head on the pillows. He stood up and took off his shirt. You admired all of his muscles and almost pounced on him right there. He slowly slid his boxers off and you moaned at the sight of his hard cock dripping precum.

"Like what you see?!" he smirked and you nodded your head quickly.

"Good" he snarled and crawled over you grabbing your legs wrapping them around him and immediately slamming his huge cock into your heat. He went all the way in giving you no time to adjust he just kept slamming into you. It pained at first but soon that pain turned into so much pleasure.

"KLAY" you moaned as he hit just the right spot. He chuckled darkly and leaned down kissing your lips.

"Can steph do you like this?" he whispered against your lips.

"Only you babe" you moaned as he hit your G spot yet again. He smirked and continued at his quick pace. He was hitting you deep and you loved it. You wrapped your legs around his torso pulling him in closer as you moved your hips along with his thrusts.

"Fuck! More klay! Harder!"you demanded clawing at his back, the pleasure was so amazing you needed more.

"God damn alie!" He groaned thrusting into you harder,klay held on the bed frame to fuck you harder as you commanded.

"KLAY!" You screamed

"That's right baby girl scream my name let everyone know who's making you feel this good" he smirked continuing to slam into you

"Oh fuck!"

You felt your climax coming. You scratched along his back and moaned out loudly as a wave of pleasure spread through your body.

"Im gonna cum!" you struggled to get out through the wave of an upcoming orgasm

"Fuck!" He thrusted harder sending you closer to the orgasm
"Cum for me!" He demanded

And you released onto him within seconds later him cuming into you too
He pulled out of you and collapsed next to you pulling you into his arms.

"I'm sorry I overreacted" he said kissing your forehead sweetly.

"it's okay baby" you said as he chuckled.

"I love you alie"

"I love you to klay"

Hope that wasn't lame and I'm working on the rest of requested smuts. ♡