teacher.~ klay

Wattpad really fucking hates me
Because they deleted all my messages
So my requests are gone
And some of the requested imagines I was almost finished were unsaved
I hate this app
I rather be on tumblr
I can actually put very sexual words
But I always get a message from them
That its private
But its ok
I'll always be writing anywhooo enjoy.

walking into Mr.Thompson's class was the same as everyday. I sat in back rolling my eyes every time a girl asked him a dumb question just so they could hear him talk. But secretly, i was ogling the 22 year old teacher as well. No one could deny Mr.Thompson's good looks and his charm. He never yelled, answers everyones questions (even the inappropriate ones) and even the other teachers were head over heels with him; male and females! The jokes were annoyed by him and the populars were so thirsty for him. Yea mr Thompson was hot, but its not like i would ever have a chance with him so why bother?

"Alright class,today im setting up a class phone group. Basically everyone texts a number that i will give you and whenever there are assignments due, a notification will get sent straight to your phone telling you about the assignment. This way, nobody can say that they forgot about the homework." He smiles and winks making the girls swoon. He writes the number on the board and everyone gets their phones out. We all program the number into our phones and he begins teaching class.

i was asleep in bed when the text came. My phone rang the familiar song of "all eyes on you"
i groaned and blindly reached for my phone. It was a text from That number mr Thompson told us to put in this morning. I looked at the time, 3:45am why the hell was he sending us a notification now!? I groaned loudly and say up slightly, unlocking my phone. "One attachment" popped up on my screen and i furrowed my eye brows. I opened the picture and gasped literally dropping my phone. It was a picture...of mr.thompson...shirtless and showing off his boxers
with the caption

"like what you see babygirl?"
(Holy shit the feels writing this)

My eyes were literally popping out of my head. I couldnt even form any words. What the actual fuck was that! I bit my lip and picked up my phone looking at the picture again. Mr.thompson was sexy but his body- damn. It looked like it was hand sculpted by god himself.and he was shaved i could see that much. I secretly wished his boxers werent there. I rolled my eyes and tossed my phone back on the dresser. How the hell was i suppose to sleep now?
-
The next day at school was extremely awkward, well for me at least. Did Mr.thrompson realize who he sent that dirty message to?
i sighed and sinked down in my seat trying to look invisible. Mr.Thompson looked unfazed throughout the entire teaching. Once the bell rang everyone piled out of the room.
I was about to exit the door but he cleared his throat.

"Miss y/l/n. Please see me after class."

my hands were sweating and my throat was closing in on me. Maybe he just wanna talk to me about my grades or something. After all of the students piled out of the classroom mr.thompson got up from his desk and locked the door. "Mrs.Y/l/n come here please." He said clearing his throat and sitting at his desk. I walked to his desk playing with my fingers.

"Yes Mr.thompson ?" He cleared his throat again and fixed his tie.

"Mrs.y/l/n it has come to my attention that an inappropriate picture was sent to you last night." I flushed. I probably looked like a ghost because of how pale i was.

"I-i- im not sure what youre talk-talking about Mr.thompson" He waves a hand and resits in his seat. "Please,call me klay,schools over. Now, i know you did receive a picture. And I'd like to apologize for that. I have a uh..friend who has the same name as you and when you guys sent in your numbers yesterday, i failed to put your last name so i could tell the difference." I nod and bite my lip.