kinky ~klay

I love kinky dirty imagines
And calling Stephen and klay daddy
Just saying
DADDY SPLASH BROTHERS ;)♥
YEP.

"Babe..." I heard klay say, waking me up from the fantastic dream i was having, but suddenly I couldn't quite remember what it was about.

"Baby, wake up." He said, shaking my arm slightly.

"What?" i mumbled, rubbing my tired eyes and looking at the alarm clock to the left of me 3:37AM. What could he possibly want at this time?

"You were saying my name. I wasn't sure if it was a nightmare or not, so uh, I decided to wake you up just in case." He muttered. All of a sudden, the dream came back to me.
My cheeks suddenly got hot and i mumbled a quick, "Oh." It definitely wasn't a nightmare, it was the complete opposite. It was one of the dirtiest dreams I have ever had; and I've had quite a few.For the two years of mine and klays relationship, we have never discussed our kinks to each other.

Although our sex life was pretty amazing, i was desperate to let our kinky side out every time we had sex.
And that exactly was what my dream was about.
I wanted to be dominated

"It wasn't a nightmare, don't worry." I smiled.
thankful that it was dark so he couldn't see my blushing cheeks.

"So it was a good dream?" He questioned. Even though it was dark, it was obvious that he was smirking.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"What was it about?" He asked, propping up on his elbow and using his free hand to trace up and down my arm.

"I, uh, I'd rather not say." I said shyly.
He turned around and turned the lamp on and turned back to me
His hair was a little messy he just has thick curly hair and the blanket was down to his waist, exposing his abs
I was already turned on by the dream...but this. This turned me on even more,

"Why not? Did you have a dirty dream, Y/N?" He smirked, hovering above me so I was in the missionary position. I blushed even more which made him grin at me

"Maybe..." I quietly replied. His lips attached to the top of my jawline, making their way down to my collarbones, where your sweet spot is.

"Tell me about it, Y/N." He demanded, sucking certain spots on my neck and collarbones, making me whimper slightly.

"Um, I called you daddy..." I started.
I felt klays member harden as I carried on.

"You tied me up and gagged me, and you fucked me into oblivion." I gained a lot of confidence and decided to tell him more

"I made you do whatever you wanted to do to me. I was your little slut for the night." I finished

."Oh, really? How about you be my little slut for tonight, baby girl? Would daddy's' little slut like that?" He groaned, slowly grinding his crotch into mine

"Y-yes..." I answered, my eyelids fluttering from the pleasure.

"Yes what?" He asked sternly.

"Yes, daddy. I'd like that a lot." I whimpered, tangling my fingers into his thick curly hair. His lips crashed to mine immediately adding his tongue into my mouth. He bit my bottom lip softly, which made me emit a moan.He climbed off me after a few more seconds, sitting up straight on the side of the bed.

"Come here." He demanded, patting his lap. I quickly did as he said and straddled him, holding on to his shoulders for support.
His fingers gripped at the end of his shirt that I was wearing and slowly took it off of me exposing your bare breasts. I was now only wearing your lacy light blue panties, klays favorite.
His fingertips grazed the bottom of my stomach, just above the place I wanted him to touch the most.They trailed to my covered clit, rubbing softly. His lips attached to my neck again, leaving another mark. He started rubbing circles on my clitoris, eventually adding enough pressure to make me moan and tug at his hair.