Hunger

An hour later both Cato and Enya were sated in their lust for each other. They'd dressed into their clothes and were both catching up on their smartphones from the business they'd missed. They'd both tuned out of each other's lives just as fast as they'd come together in the car.

Enya's stomach growled loudly, causing her to look up from her phone. Cato laughed. "Seems you could use something in that pit you call a stomach. Let's go grab a burger or something." He said telling his driver Scott to take them to a little burger joint he knew about in Bryant Park.

"Mmmhm, burgers, you read my mind Slick. It wouldn't happen to be Lucky's would it?" Her mouth was watering just thinking about biting into a burger.

"How'd you know? Don't tell me, not only are you drop dead gorgeous, smart, own your own business but you like to eat like a man too?" He said grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey, you forgot amazing in the sack too." She said laughing, "Don't look at me like that Slick, it does funny things to my insides."

"Oh really, I might have to ask you about it after we eat. I need to get food into you before you waste away." He said locking a hand around hers.

This was...new. This felt strange to Enya. She'd never really enjoyed herself after a casual hookup. It was usually a bang and run as far as she was concerned. It had always been that way.

Cato must have sensed the change in posture from Enya because he shifted a little, but didn't release her hand. "You know, I've never done this before either."

"What's that?" She said suddenly averting her eyes to the window.

"Spent time after sex. It was never my thing and usually the chicks didn't care to know much about me either. I was just a trophy to them." He said looking straight at her, "but there's something about you, Enya and while it terrifies me... It pushes me closer. I kind of like it. It's like jumping out of a plane and wondering if your chute is going to open."

"Well that's an interesting way to look at it." She said sarcastically.

"No really, it's a new rush. It's a new feeling of excitement." He said brushing her statement off.

Enya didn't say anything after that. If she were being honest, she'd have agreed but the problem was, she liked the feeling of falling off a building. This type of fall scared the shit out of her.