Honeymoon.

Six hours after taking off the jet landed. The sun was just beginning to set but Enya noticed the view when they set foot on land. They were definitely somewhere tropical.

"Where are we Cato?" She asked taking in her surrounding.
"Now that we're hear I can tell you. Obviously you know where we're close to the Caribbean. We're on an island called St.Kitt and Nives. The beach house I bought for us sits on Dieppe Beach. I'd wished we could have made it while it was still sunny but you'll get to see how beautiful it all is tomorrow. Tonight, let's go look at the new house."

"Wait. You bought a damn house in the Caribbean!? Without telling me?"

"Well yeah, what's mine is yours. I want to come back to this spot every year. I didn't want a place we were just going to rent and never see again. I want us to remember this for the rest of our lives." He said looking at her sweetly.

That look killed her, she didn't want him to know that but she was having one hell of a time not keeping her hands off of him. Resigning her initial shock, she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "That's one of the sexiest and sweetest things to ever come out of that sexy mouth of yours Slick. Let's go check out the house."

*******
"This house is amazing! Oh my God. Slick did anyone ever tell you that you have good taste when it comes to buying shit? Seriously, I would have picked this house. I want to change s few things but not many. I want there to be a touch of us here." She said gushing over the place.

The house was a four bedroom beach bungalow style house. It sat less than twenty feet away from the ocean. You could open a window and listen to the waves.

It's coloring and style were similar to what you find at touristy rentals, no doubt it'd probably been a rental at one time. Tourquises and bright oranges made up the trims and whites were painted on the main walls, the flooring hardwood with woven carpets with matching colors. It was definitely a beach getaway house.

"Let's go check out the master bedroom." Cato said grabbing both of their bags and leading the way.

The master sat alone on one side of the house with a mater bath attachment. In the middle of the room were two french doors and opposite that sat a mahogany king bed with sheer netting falling around it. It'd been done in yellow and grey.

"Oh my God. Love this room. I doubt I'll ever leave it!" She said gushing immediately to lay on the bed.

"As much as I love hearing you never want to leave the bedroom," he said wriggling his eyebrows, "I do have a bunch of stuff planned for us my love."

"Oh in that case, get over here. I don't want to waste time. Fuck me in this bed. Our bed. Let's pretend we aren't ever leaving the room for the next five days." She said gesturing with her index finger.

"I love it when you talk to me like that."

********

The next morning, Enya woke to the Caribbean sun shining through the french doors.

Without disturbing Cato she gently got out of the bed and walked over to them. She was gazing out of them to the few of the ocean when Cato slipped in behind her. Wrapping his arms around her, they both quietly looked out at the view.

"I wish I'd brought my camera. My fingers are just itching to snao shots of this place." She said after awhile.

"We'll come back on a weekend trip after the reception. You can snao all the photos you want then." He whispered into her ear.
A few more moments of comfortable silence passed between them. "Cato?"

"Mmm?"

"I love you." She said turning into him.

"I love you too, always." He said kissing her hair. "Come, we've got to eat and then get ready for our first adventure. You're going to love it."