Wake Me Up.

*DISCLOSURE WARNING: INTENSE VIOLENCE AND STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF THIS ENVOKES DISTURBED FEELINGS OF YOUR OWN PAST.*

Enya was acutely aware of the pounding in her head. She peeked one of her eyes open but noticed that everything in the room was dark.

When she shifted, she realized she was tied and gagged. Alarm started to set in, and then she remembered where she had been when all of this happened.

After ten minutes of tugging and thrashing she knew she was not going to be getting out of here any time soon. She wanted to cry but didn't want to add to all of physical feelings she was experiencing.

She lay there for what seemed like an eternity when she heard a muffled voice and footsteps.

She shut her eyes and acted like she was still passed out when the knob started turning.

"No, no she's still out. No, I didn't fucking use too much chlorophyll. How the fuck would I know anyway? I've never done this before. Yeah, yeah I'll wake her." Came a male voice. He must have been talking over the phone to someone.

She was definitely panicking now. Who the fuck would want to do this to her? She knew she was dead. Thoughts of Cato, the baby and her family came rushing and this time she didn't fight back the tears.

"Hold on, she's waking up. The bitch is crying. She's actually crying Aman--", he said obviously being cut off on the other side of the phone.

The last part hit her like a ton of brick. Amanda Pierce. So she was behind it, what was her plan?

The light flickered on and Enya had to squint for a few minutes. Once her eyes adjusted she seen him. It was Amanda's husband. No longer the regal, well put together man he once was, Andrew Pierce stood there watching Enya.

Anger filled Enya. She absolutely hated Amanda in this moment, she wanted so badly to ring her neck. If she ever got out of here alive she's was going to punch her square on her fucking nose.

" On shit, she looks pissed now. I think she finally realized it's you that's landed her ass here babe. Yes, yes. I promise I'll take that look right off her face for you my love." He said crazed. He definitely didn't look like himself. What the hell had happened to him? "Then, then you'll take me back right? You'll love me again?" He asked.

Enya couldn't hear what Amanda was saying but it seemed to reassure him because his face relaxed.

"Okay I better get off of here and get to it. I love you." He said before he hung up.

He lifted Enya into a sitting position and ungagged her. Enya moved her mouth to ease the pain of having it sit in one spot for so long.

He was lining things up on a push cart, Enya couldn't tell what they were but it didn't look like a good sign for her.

"You don't have to do this Andrew. I'm not sure what she's promised you but this is no way to live your life. This isn't going to make her love you." Enya said.
"Shut your whore mouth!" He screamed, "shut your fucking face before I shut it for you!" He warned and then went back to setting things up.

"Andrew loo-" the sound of the smack across her face echoed in the room. It caused a blinding sting and Enya sat there shell shocked by what had just taken place.

Andrew was hyped now. Pacing back and forth, "Yeah! How'd you like that bitch? I heard you liked being smacked. Must be if you're with Cato. Amanda told me all about him. I tried to be like him but it wasn't enough for her. I ended up hurting her. I can be rough with you. I'm going to hurt you over and over again you dirty little skank."

Just then he turned and smacked her again. This time much harder than the last. Enya could hear a ringing in her ear again.

Another round of smacks happened and by the end of his abuse the only thing Enya could do was cry.

"Yeah, that's right. Cry you could hearted bitch. Here, look up for me. I want to snap a picture to send to her. She said you were s tough broad and that she wanted to see you break. Good girl." He snapped the picture and made his way back to the table.

Enya shuddered, she really didn't want to be awake to endure the next round of what Andrew had planned. It was clear he was quite unstable.

He picked up what appeared to be a whip. Enya's eyes widened in fear. She really didn't want to feel the hit of that.

He smiled viciously, "Your fear excites me, dirty little whore. You're going to love this and then when I'm finished I'm going to do other things to you."

Enya shuddered. She tried thrashing around but that only made him laugh and more excited. He roughly turned her so that her face and stomach were now flat on the floor and he yanked her dress up over her.

"No panties? You really are a naughty bitch aren't you?" With that he began his onslaught of vicious whips to backside. She cried out in agony. "That's right bitch, cry for me. Cry out. Beg and plead. See where it gets you."
Before long her whole body began to numb and if she imagined it or not a warm sensation began to pool around her. She stopped fighting.

When she thought he'd never stop, she heard the unmistakable sound of pants unzipping. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of fighting this time.

He flipped her over and climbed ontop. "You're going to like this you dirty whore. And you're going to take me like you take that dickface." Then before the punched connected with her face she heard the door bust open and someone say, "FREEZE!"

Everything went black again.