Stolen

A/N hey everyone! I wanted to first and foremost thank you for sticking with me and reading. Secondly I wanted to apologize that there hasn't been as much hot and heavy chapters but I wanted to continue the storyline that they are working on being an actual couple as opposed to just screwing around and going nowhere. I also know that the adventure has kinda nose dived as well but don't worry! I've got some tricks up my sleeve and I won't disappoint! Don't forget to vote or leave me a comment. I love hearing from you guys, also feel free to share my story if you want. Alright guys, I'm out but I hope you enjoy! 

Enya rolled over at the sound of her phone. Opening her sleep heavy eyes she groaned when she read that the clock said two-thirty. "You've got to be fucking kidding me. " she said blinking a few time to wake up and then hitting the answer button.  "Enya Morgan, this better be good or else I'm kicking someone's ass." She snapped into the phone.  Whatever had been said on the other side of the phone  caused Enya to jump, suddenly alert she spouted, "No no, I'm on my way now, do what you need to and I'll have everything ready as soon as I can." Ending the call she jumped out of bed grabbing whatever clothes she had quickly ready. She donned a white fitted tee and a pair of skinny leg jeans, hopping into her chucks she pulled her hair into a quick bun and grabbed her phone and wallet. 

Cato had spent the night and was finally stirring, realizing that Enya was rushing about so early in the morning, "Babe, what's wrong?" He said half asleep. He tossed the blanket aside revealing his totally nude form. 

"The gallery fucking got broken into, shit got destroyed so I have to head down, look at the damn destruction and start mending the fucking mess. In all the years I've been here, running the company never once has this happened. I got to go handle business. I'm pissed. I'm ready to strangle someone Slick. " she said hurriedly. 

"Damn, okay slow down. I'm getting dressed, I'm going to come with you okay? We'll get through this, just breath Fire Cracker. " he said already jumping into a pair of sweats he'd packed with him, soon a navy tee covered his top and he was throwing on a pair of his own chucks. 

"Alright, let's just get this over with already." She said as they hurried out of the front door and headed to one of the worst moments of her life. 

******

"Ms. Morgan, we'll do our best to find whoever did this. Can you answer a couple of our questions to help us know where to start." A middle aged detective asked scribbling a few things in a small flip notepad. "Do you know of anyone who might have wanted to do this? Any enemies or past employees who have issues with you?" 

She stared blankly, still processing all that had been done to her gallery, there was broken pottery, sculptures, photos had been mangled. Graffiti covered the walls, words like bitch, whore, I'm watching you , covered them. Holes had been knocked into the few walls that weren't exposed brick, the main doors and windows had been shattered. Absently she shook her head at his question "No, Dective.." She trailed off having a hard time remembering his name. 

The detective covered her quickly "Welsh. Detective Welsh. Any old exes who might be holding grudges toward you?" He asked jotting more stuff into his notepad. 

"No, I haven't actually dated someone since college and even then there was only one person and we ended things mutually." She said wrapping her arms around her. This had been entirely too much for her. The problem was, she couldn't thing of any warranted enemies but all of this destruction did feel personal. Someone unbeknownst to Enya, did have a personal vendetta against her and she couldn't fathom who it could possibly be. 

"Alright, that makes things a little trickier but the crime scene investigators have gotten some evidence to hopefully help find whoever did this. In the mean time, if you happen to remember any names or persons of interest give me a call" Detective Welsh said putting away his notepad and pulling out a card for her.