Big Leaps

Since her morning had been interesting with Cato coercing her into a date, Enya had been expecting the rest of the day to be just as confusing. Especially since today was the skydive. She'd have to be close to Cato all day. Her stomach was in knots just thinking about it.

 She'd chosen high-waisted shorts and a workout tank that said "I woke up like this" on the front. She'd pulled her hair up into a ponytail. She'd brought her GoPro camera instead of her usual, she didn't think it would be a wise idea to not be hand's free.

She walked to the group lining up, everyone getting into their jumpsuits and going over the safety procedures. She spotted Cato walking up, he was wearing cargo shorts and a tee shirt that fit over his muscles like a second skin.  If she thought he was sexy in business suits, he was even hotter now. He saw her right away and came towards her smiling.

"Indeed, you did wake up like that."  He said brushing a wisp of hair from her face.

"You didn't wake up looking too bad yourself, Slick." She said with a wink and pulling into her jumpsuit. Cato followed suit and pulled his on.

After everyone was dressed, Enya pulled her GoPro onto her diving helmet and fitted it so that it wouldn't slip off during the fall. She hit the record button before slipping it onto her head. Everyone began piling into the plane, but Cato gestured for her to follow him. He walked around to where the pilot was getting ready to get into the cockpit. "Enya, I'd like you to meet Matt." He gestured to the pilot.

"Ah, Enya it's nice to finally meet you." Matt extended his hand out welcoming her handshake.

"Likewise Matt, I suppose you're the one I'm trusting with my life today?" She said standing next to Cato.

"In a way yes, I'm just doing the flying. Cato's your diving partner so he literally has your life in his hands." Matt said giving Cato a wink.

"Matt's an old friend, we go way back to our college days. Got into this business together. Still meet up for beers every once in awhile."

"Oh, well one day we'll all have to grab a beer together." She said, she actually starting to feel nervous. She'd be  strapped to Cato soon enough and falling out of a plane.

"Alright guys, load up we've got sky to hit!" Matt yelled for everyone.

"Let's do this!" Cato yelled to pump everyone up and he grabbed Enya's hand. She'd hope he didn't notice she was sweating a little bit. God, why had she been stubborn enough to want to do this. He noticed, "Don't worry Babe, I got you. I've done this a thousand times, alright? You're safe with me." With than, leaned down and gave her a soft kiss before jumping into the plane.

Sighing she thought, since there's no way out, I might as well face it with a brave face. Enya jumped in after him and smiled. Go hard or go home. She just didn't know if it was the actual jump that had her nervous or something else.