Mr. and Mrs.

They'd left the country club in a hurry after the ceremony. Climbing into the limo and shutting the door, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Enya saddled herself on Cato's lap, working her fingers in his hair and nibbling on his bottom lip.

Cato, eyes glazed in love and lust, put his hands on either side of her hips. Urging her and guiding her to grind against the rock hard bulge in his pants. Fire hot pleasure shot through her and nestled itself in her aroused center. She couldn't help the small moan that escaped her mouth at the steading grinding.

"I can't keep my hands off of you Mrs. Slade. I wanted to wait until we got to the hotel room to seduce you, but you're making that very hard to accomplish." He said beginning to thrust a little more vigorously.

It startled her to hear her being referred as Mrs. Slade. A few seconds later it was replaced with satisfaction, happiness and love. "Well Mr. Slade I think we should still wait but no one said we couldn't have a little fun." A slow and wicked smile spread across her lips.

"Damn Fire Cracker, the look you're giving me right now, you're lucky I have self control."

She began kissing her way down his body. She knew exactly what she wanted to do to pass the time until they got to the strip. Sliding down to her knees, her hand began rubbing the outside of his trousers. Cato let out a low groan. She carefully traced the outside of his head, feeling it pulsate under the fabric. She loved making him feel like this, loved that he enjoyed this just as much as her.

She slowly unzipped the opening of his pants and undid the button to his trousers, all while never taking her eyes off his face. She slowly reached in and freed his cock from the fabric prison. Wrapping her fingers around his thick memeber she began stroking. The length of his member thrummed beneath her touch. A bead of precum surfaced and she took the opportunity to lower her lips and lick it off. Cato's groan of pleasure let her know she'd made the right choice. Slowly she pushed the head further into her mouth, swirling her tongue ever so slightly. She guided the rest of his shaft in, filling her mouth completely. She kept her hand at the base and pumped and she slid back up. Slowly she began picking up pace, sucking and pumping her hand in a steady rhythm.

Cato thrusted, matching Enya's mouth. She could feel him coming closure to the edge with every suck, with every hand pump. She looked up at him and it sent him over. "Enya, I'm-" he tried to warn her but she readily took his seed when it spurted into her mouth.

Slowly moving to sit back at his side, she rested her head against his shoulder. "You never cease to amaze me Fire Cracker."

"Likewise Slick, I love you."

"I love hearing you say that, I love you always."

"I'd say you do since you're getting hard again." She chuckled.

"Only for you. I promise on our wedding night I'm not going to stop until you beg me not to."

**********

They'd torn off their wedding attire in a heated frenzy once they'd crossed the threshold of their room. Their consummation had been quick and dirty, which is what they both felt they'd needed. Her lingrie were no longer a matching set. Cato had greedily ripped the lace bottoms off when he'd seen her out of her dress.

They lay together on the bed, content in each other's arm for the moment when her phone rang. She dug into her overnight bag and answered. "Hey, what's up? Oh we were just... Doing nothing, why?"

Cato grunted a laugh at her vague description of what they had been doing.

"Alright, I'll see if he's up for it! I'll call you back in a little bit." With that she ended the call.