what happens in vegas

The next morning Enya woke to the sound of her phone going crazy. She groaned, her head pounding from the night before.

Slowly she rolled over, fumbling around for her phone. She finally found it and peaked one eye open. A few were from Geoff letting her know everything was running smoothly with her absence,but the majority were from Cato.
Hey what r u doing? -C
Wondering if u made it 2 the hotel safe-C
What in the world did I just see at TAO on google?!?!-C

Great, Enya thought rolling back over and shoving her face into the silk pillow. She almost screamed, almost, but Sprig had the ears of a bat and Enya knew that wouldnt go over well with her sister.

She grabbed her phone and sent,
Call me in a minute and I'll explain-E

It didn't take long for Cato to call and Enya answered on the first ring. "Hey Slick, I'm sorry I didn't text or call but we left the hotel immediately after checking in, we're safe." She said ignoring the elephant in the room.

"I see...", Cato trailed off.
"Fine, look what happened at TAO was not my fault. Not that I need to explain myself, you know since I figured not talking about important things wasn't really that important." She said in one huff.
"What are you talking about Fire Cracker? I get a google ping this morning and see my girlfriend lock lips and then kick a guy's ass for it. Want to talk about hot. I wanted to.tell you how sexy it was and then you explode lile this. What am I missing?"

Oh shit. She thought, well might as well get it over with so she could start feelong better. "Amanda Pierce. Ring a bell Slick?"

She was met with icy quiet on Cato's end. "Didn't think I'd find out? You're not the only one with google and even if I hadn't found out thay way, her showing up in my office and acting like a jealous bitch kind of gave it away Cato."

"Shit. Look. I wanted to tell you. I was going to tell you but then you vanished and wouldn't answer me. I can explain but I want to do it in person. Can we talk about her when you come back?" He answered.

"I mean, I should give you the benefit of the doubt but the fact that you waited to tell me and now you're beating around it kond of pisses me off. At least I told you upfront about last night when questioned about it. Im going to go eat with my sisters. Bye." She said clicking the end button. She was fuming and she doubted she'd be able to eat now.

She got up and made her way to the bathroom, hastily undressing she stepped into the shower and set it to as hot as she could take it. She washed off the sweat and smell of alcohol. She felt more refreshed when she stepped out.

After getting dressed in a pair of coral cut off shorts and a white tank top, she left her room amd heard her sisters laughing in the sitting room.

"Ah, drinky poo is finally awake!" Chyanne chuckled, clearly unaware of how shitty Enya was feeling.

Sprig noticed though and asked,"Everything alright?"

She seen the concern etched into.both of her sisters faces and lost it. She let them know everything. When she'd finished she wiped the last tear and picked up a bottle of water that had been sitting out.

"Wow, we didn't know how hatd this was for you. We've had a few heart breaks ourselves but you've always taken guy things like thsy were nothing. Come on, let's go out and grab a bite to eat and then we'll go check out some rides. Let's go.get the shit scared out of us!" Chyanne said helping Enya up and out of the door.

********

"God I can't believe I let you two talk me into riding these things." Sprig zaid nervously buckling herself into her seat.

They'd gone to the stratosphere for brunch and decided their rides were crazy enough to ride. They were currently seated on a ride called Insanity, which was five separate seats the shot out over the stratosphere and spun there for a few minutes. You could see everything going on down on the streets of vegas.

It was exactly what Enya needed. Soon it started and she could hear her sisters screaming and laughing. Soon her own screams echoed like her sisters. Then the spinning began to slow and they began heading in towards the platform.

It was around two in the afternoon when they'd finished at the stratosphere and it was hot. Everyone decided they'd go for a swim and then later check out a cirque show.

They'd already went to the hotel and changed and were getting ready to go check out a pool. It didn't take long for them to find one they could peacefully swim at.

They'd all done about twenty minutes worth of laps and were just lounging around when Enya's phone rang.

She grabbed it and rolled her eyes. "Of course, what do you want Slick?" By now her sisters were honing in like hawks.
"Hey, I'm in Vegas. I want to talk. You're right, you defended yourself and our relationship almost immediately while I ttied to ignore my meeting with Amanda."

"You're in Vegas?" She said as her eyes widened. Just then both jer sisters went "ohhhhh".

"Yes I had Matt fly me in as soon as he could."

"I-uh- sure where donyou wznt to meet?" She asked paying more attention to her sisterz reactions. They of course were beaming mischievous smiles.

How about we all meet at Medieval Times, that way I can knock meeting some of your family off my honey-do list?" He said clearly catching on to her sisters loud pleads.

"Alright, we'll meet you in about two hours. See ya Slick." She said hanging up.

Things were definitely getting interesting. She was sure they'd continue to do so once her sisters met him.

A/N sorry for the short chapter but tje weekends are usually tough for me anyways. Add that on top of being mobile and my phone acting crazy, well its given me a headache but this chapter has filled my head with ideas fpr the next chapter! Thanks for reading!