Chapter:7

*Paisley's POV*

My mouth slightly hung open and a thousand thoughts were running through my head as I stared at the two people standing in front of me. I had always known that I had an aunt and I had also always known that my mom and her never got along. So that left the one big question in my head, what was she doing her?

My mom cleared her throat and looked at me expectantly. I plastered on a fake smile and took a step towards aunt Adrianna. I stuck my hand out for her to shake but she ignored that and pulled me right in for a hug. I was startled at first before I cautiously put my arms around her and hugged her back.

"Oh my! You have grown so much since I last saw you! Look at you, all grown up!" She exclaimed as she pulled away from me. I honestly don't remember ever meeting this woman in my life but I decided to go along with it.

"Ha, ya." I replied with a smile. I looked to see Perrie smiling at me happily and it made me want to scratch somebody.

"It's nice to see you again Perrie." I said with a fake smile. Perrie smiled at me largely before nodding her head.

"I had no idea that you were my cousin!" She exclaimed happily. My mom let out a light laugh and stood next to my dad.

"How did you guys meet?" She asked. I sighed before answering.

"We bumped into each other in the lunch room, that's all." I quickly replied. At the moment I wanted nothing more then to leave the room and try to forget about my newfound cousin. There was an uncomfortable silence that lingered in the air for a few seconds before my dad spoke up for the fist time.

"Paisley, your aunt Adrianna and cousin Perrie have decided to join our pack and they will be staying with us until they find a house to live in." Dad stated with a tight smile on his face. My dad didn't like aunt Adrianna one bit, I have never been able to figure out why but I knew he didn't.

I mentally groaned at the news before forcing a smile on my lips.

"That's great!" I said with as much enthusiasm as I could. I could tell that my dad saw right threw my falseness and gave me a questioning look but I simply shook him off.

"They will be staying in the spare guest rooms so if you would show Perrie to hers that would be great." My mom asked as her, my dad and aunt Adrianna walked out of the room. I closed my eyes for a second before putting on another fake smile.

"I'll show you to your room." I said as I turned towards Perrie. She smiled happily before following me up the stairs. We walked in silence until we reached the room she would be staying in.

"We'll this is it." I said as I awkwardly twisted my hands behind my back. Perrie nodded her head and stepped towards the door.

"Thanks for showing me where it was." She said with a genuine smile. I nodded my head before turning around and walking down the hall to my bedroom. I opened the door and quickly entered the room, shutting the door behind me. I let out a frustrated sigh before throwing myself on my bed. I can't believe that my mated new 'toy' just so happens to be my cousin. And the worst thing about it is that Perries really nice and I'm having a hard time disliking her.

I was torn out of my frustrating thought by the buzzing of my phone. I reached I to my back pocket and pulled it out, lifting my head up so I could see the screen. It was an incoming call from Lela so I answer it.

"Hello?" I spoke quietly into the phone.

"Hey!" Came Lela's chirpy voice on the other line. I slightly chuckled at her enthusiasm before speaking.

"What's up?" I questioned. Lela let out a sigh before continuing.

"I just wanted to call and tell you that Seth and I can't give you a ride to school tomorrow because were going to be running late." She said apologetically. I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair.