Chapter:33

*Paisley's POV*

A large yawn escaped my mouth when I awoke the next morning. The comforter was draped over my body along with a heavily muscled arm. A small smile appeared when I remembered that Xander had stayed the night last night.

I carefully turned myself over and an even larger smile came when I saw Xander's sleeping face. A certain innocence takes over Xander's features when he sleeps and I absolutely love it. I sighed quietly before beginning to carefully untangle myself from Xander, seeing as my morning duties were calling. I first removed his heavy arm from my waist, I then untangled our legs and began slowly scooting away from him.

I had just placed my feet onto the floor when I felt two arms reach out and wrap around my waist. A small squeak came out of my mouth when Xander gently yanked me back to him. My head landed on his bare chest and my hands wrapped around his arms. A few giggles came from me before I dropped my head back to peer up at Xander.

An adorably tired smile lit up his face and I watched as his bright eyes danced across my face. I smiled back at him before turning my body around and draping myself across him. Xander chuckled and it moved my entire body up and down. My hands slid up Xander's body before one stopped at his face and the other went to his hair. I gently caressed his soft cheek and ran my hand through his dark hair, smiling when he sighed.

After a few minutes of this I placed a kiss on his chest and pulled away from him. I got up off of the bed and began walking towards the bathroom when Xander spoke up.

"Baby come back!" He cried. I laughed and glanced over my shoulder to see that he was reaching his arms out for me, resembling a two year old. I shook my head, still laughing, as I entered the bathroom. After taking care of business I brushed out my tangled hair, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

When I exited the bathroom Xander was fully dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed. His head snapped towards me when the door opened and he gave me a smile. I smiled back before going to sit next to him but apparently that wasn't close enough because Xander then grabbed me by the waist and lifted me onto his lap. I shook my head but leaned into him, relaxing.

We sat in silence for a little while, the sound of our breathing being the only thing heard, before Xander shifted slightly and spoke up.

"Go on a trip with me." He said. I frowned and turned my head towards him.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. Xander grinned cheekily and tightened his hold on me.

"What I mean is that you should come with me on a trip." Xander explained slowly, like I was stupid. I scoffed before smacking his arm and frowning, only causing him to laugh.

"I understand that part genius but where are we going to go and how in the world are you going to get my dad to let me go?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. Xander's smile didn't disappear when I dumped all of these questions on him, if anything it only widened.

"I'll take of it." Xander answered. He then slid me off of his lap and stood up, stretching as he went. I also stood up and walked with him until he reached my bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" I questioned as his hand reached for the door handle. Xander paused and looked down at me, reaching his hand out to stroke my face.

"To take care of some things. Pack a bag and be ready by three. I'll see you then angel." Xander answered before leaning down and pecking my lips. I frowned as I watched him walk out the door, thinking about what he needed to 'take care of'. I sighed before taking a seat on the bed, hoping that my dad doesn't kill Xander.

..

It was two forty five and I anxiously awaited Xander's arrival. I had packed a back with a few outfits and my personal items and that sat on the end of the bed. I had also gotten dressed and put my hair into a pony tail seeing as I didn't feel like doing anything with it.