Chapter:34

*Paisley's POV*

I could feel the warmth of the sun beating down on my bare back. The silky sheets rested on my body comfortably and the heavy arm draped across my waist sent tingles through out my body. A ghost of a smile came across my lips and the feeling of utter happiness washed across my whole body.

I was so continent, so completely whole, that it felt like my body could at any moment burst and release all of the happiness that currently filled me.

I could hear Xander's steady breathing right in my ear and his heart beat matched my own. Our bond had been strong before but this was something completely different. The tingles that are spreading across my body at the moment are not like tingles at all anymore, more like pleasant shocks waves. And as I am laying with my body pressed right into Xander's it feels like we aren't close enough, it feels like there is a invisible cord wrapped around my whole body, constantly urging me to be closer to Xander.

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was Xander's eyes. As soon as our eyes made contact I felt a rush of emotions and thoughts hit me. Xander and I had previously been able to slightly feel each others emotions but now there's no gate and all of his emotions are crashing into me, as mine are his. His thoughts are also drifting into my brain and I smile as I listen to him think about me.

"Good morning beautiful." Xander spoke, his voice husky from sleep. A small shiver came over me, goose bumps popping up on my arms. Xander chuckled when he noticed this, causing my heart to leap again. The reaction my body was having to him was unbelievable and I had no clue that it would be like this once we completed the mating process.

Xander, hearing my thoughts, smiled and brought my body closer to his.

"I had no idea either angel." Xander whispered, his voice getting coarse towards the end of the sentence. My eyebrows slightly furrowed when I noticed the way Xander was looking at me, the intenseness in his eyes was making my heart beat speed up.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned worriedly. Xander gulped and didn't answer me but instead ran his eyes over my face repeatedly. This lasted for about a minute before his long arms wrapped around my body, overlapping, and hugged me tightly to him. Xander breathed in my scent for a few moments before speaking.

"I just never knew that somebody could mean so much to me, your my whole world Paisley and I love you so much, I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you." Xander's voice was a whisper and sounded slightly chocked.

As soon as the words left his mouth tears started to form in my eyes and I wrapped my own arms around him, squeezing him as tightly as I could. His words couldn't be more true. Xander is my soul mate, my whole world and the rest of my life, without him I wouldn't be able to live, literally, and the love I feel for him is indescribable.

Nothing more was said between us and for the rest of the morning we simply laid in each others embraces, soaking in the others love and adapting to the new changes that came with completing the mating process.

..

Xander and I spent four more days at the beach house. We swam in the ocean, walked on the beach and did all of the other cliché things couples do at beach houses. We talked about our future and the pack. I still want to go to college and get the appropriate degrees to become a doctor and work in the local werewolf run hospital and I had told Xander this to.

At first Xander was skeptical because going to college usually means moving away from home and that wouldn't work for us but I quickly told him that I was more then willing to go to the local community college.

After I had said this he had become a little bit more willing and had told me that we would have to talk to our parents about it. We also talked about what would happen when we got back to our packs. We had both decided that the better thing to do would be to take over and combine the packs within a week of when we arrive home.

Xander's pack has been waiting for almost a year for Xander to take over the pack but seeing as he hadn't yet found me yet his parents had decided to hold back. While my pack hadn't been expecting me to take over for at least another year or two I knew that they were all happy and willing to accept the changes that were to come.

We had also decided that we were going to have a new pack house built. We are going to leave the original pack houses so anybody that already lives in them can stay in them but anybody who wants to leave and come live in the new house with us is more then welcomed.

I sighed as I finished packing up my pack. I zipped the bag closed before lifting it and placing it on my shoulder. Xander and I are leaving today and though I'm excited to be home I am going to miss this beautiful place. Xander had assured me that we can come back and visit whenever I want so that made it better.

When I got outside I saw that Xander was loading up the last of the stuff that he had brought with him and when I reached him I dumped my bag into the trunk. Xander smiled down at me and giving me a quick peck before getting into the car. I was quick to join him and I watched as the beautiful beach house faded away in the rearview mirror.

The ride back to my house was filled with laughter, talking and terrible singing. Before I knew it Xander was pulling into the driveway of my house and turning the car off. We say in silence for a few moments before Xander looked over at me.

"I texted my parents a little whole ago, I told them to come over to your place so we can talk to them." Xander said. I nodded my head in reply and sighed when I felt nervousness hit me. Xander, feeling this, smiled at me and took my hand.

"Don't worry angel everything is going to work out fine." He reassured me. I blinked before returning his soft smile. We got out of the car and walked up to my front door with our hands joined. When we walked in I immediately heard the conversation coming from the living room but when Xander and I walked in it stopped.

Our parents sat on opposite couches, laughing and talking to each other, but when we walked in all four of them stopped and simply stared at us. It's easy to tell when mates complete the mating bond because though their scents had been slightly mixed before after the bond is finished the two scents become one and not to mention the fact that the female mates mark darkens.

I felt our parents' eyes on my darkened mark and I could see them taking in our new scents but for some miraculous reason I wasn't embarrassed and a blush didn't rise to my cheeks.

I raised an eyebrow in an almost challenge when my dads eyes connected with my own but instead of finding the anger that I had thought I would in them instead his eyes held pride and respect for me. I felt a warm feeling begin to spread through my body and Xander must have felt it to because he straightened up and pushed his shoulders back.

"Congratulations you two." Xander's mom, Emily, said at the exact same time that my mom said,

"I'm so happy for you guys." My moms smile was wide and she to looked proud.

"Thank you." I said with a genuine smile. Xander didn't answer but he also smiled. After a few more moments of comfortable silence Xander cleared up and looked at our fathers with determination.

"We're ready, we want to combine the packs." Xander's voice was firm and steady and I felt proud of him.

My dads eyebrows raised and I felt nervousness fill me as the two were having a stare down but after about a minute my dad stood up and a smile came across his face.

"Alright. Lets call a pack meeting."

..............................................................................................................................

Hey guys! So sorry about the long wait but I won't give you any excuses. So I tried to make the chapter longer then usual, what do you think? I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!(: