Prologue

Prologue

My name is Beryl Parker, a sixteen-years-old awkward girl.

I have only one friend- Jessica Watson.

My school record is clean and smooth as baby's cheeks. I've never skipped any class, never missed one, even when I was in the condition of dying in sixth grade. My grades matter the most to me. Sports are not my cup of tea. I'm not the healthiest person alive. History is my least favorite subject. Chemistry is my favorite. Parties are not for me. I can dream like a simple teenage girl but I very well know every dream doesn't come true.

That was about me. Now there are two people who need very important introduction- Kim Welsh and Nick Conman.

Nick is in the basketball team, and definitely the hottest of all the jocks. He is a badass. Which girl isn't attracted to a bad boy? He is in the group of the most popular students in the school. And like normal clichés and crappy stories- he is with the cheerleader who happens to be Kim Welsh. They are not exactly couples, considering he is a player. But Kim is a station Nick Bus returns back to after every random trip.

Clearly Nick was my crush and Kim was my uncalled enemy.

And then there was Blaise Anderson, a simple high school jock, football player, also a bad boy. But there is something about Blaise that screams trouble. Not that Nick is not trouble but Blaise has this aura around him that will make your hair stand.

Nick and Blaise are best friends.

This all happened when my supposed project partner decided to leave school and I ended up being partnered up with my crush and his best friend.

**** **** **** ****

Thanks for reading readers. I love you all

English is not my first language. Sorry for the mistakes.
Please don't copy my work.
This story is not related to any other story of mine.

*Writer's rant:
I'm again saying English is not my first language. Articles, determiners, prepositions etc. are intuitive for native speakers. But that's not the case for me. Especially when it comes to prepositions. I find it really hard to use the right one at right place. If you want to read a book that is completely grammatically correct then you should take a u-turn now. But if you point out my mistakes then I will correct them and try not to commit them again.

~~

Please vote, comment and share.

Tell me what you think about it. I'm always open for more ideas.

-nerdinspects