Chapter Seventeen- You make me feel so la la la...

I was really happy. I was so happy that I could fly. I was driving my new Lamborghini. It was chilling cold beautiful night. My midnight blue car was gliding on the road. 'Call me Maybe' filled the interior with its hypnotic rhythm. Bobbing my head with the beat of the music, I mouthed the lyrics.

I didn't even see it coming. A man came out of nowhere. I pressed my foot on break but it was already too late. The car had already made contact with his body. The man flew somewhere. I was too shocked to react.

In the silence of dead cold night, I opened the door and searched for the man. Who was there? I was already sweating. Had I killed someone? Oh God no. This is not possible. I looked around for any trace of that man but he was nowhere to be found. The volume of song increased in the car on its own. When I turned to look at my car, I saw a man sitting on the passenger seat.

With a shriek I jolted out of my sleep breathing heavily. I pressed palm of my hand to my frantically beating heart. What a nightmare!

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me maybe

I glared at the phone placed on night stand and reached for it. Why was Nick calling me? We only ever texted. But that was past. Why he was calling me all of sudden?

Frowning, I accepted the call. "Hello," my voice was thick from sleep. I cleared my throat.

"Hey Berry Berry," the voice slurred. Of course he was drunk. It was party at his place tonight. But why was he calling me?

"Yes," I prodded. His voice sounded different.

"I need you- your hel-help. I need your help."

"What for?" I inquired sitting up.

"I am in a party. I am drunk. I can't drive. I want to go home." He said in monotonous voice. Isn't party in his place? Why would he want to go home when he is already at his home?

"Nick, you are at your home." I said. Maybe he was playing a game with me. Was he planning to make me one of his girls? If he thinks so he needs to save his family jewels before I break them.

"I am not Nick my dear Berry Berry." The voice said cheerfully. Damian is the only one who calls me Berry. I doubt he will get drunk and call me from Nick's phone. Who can be on the other side of phone?

"Who are you then?" I asked, my mind had already started making guesses. And there was only one person in my mind.

"Make a guess."

"Blaise,"

"Yeah?"

I groaned. "What the heck Blaise? Seriously? You are drunk and you are calling me. Me. Find any friend of yours and ask them to drive you home."

"They are alllll drunk," he told me dragging out 'all'. "And you are closest to my house. So I'm requesting you to come and pick me. Please Beryl, please." I could almost see him pouting.

"Fine, I'm coming."

"Yeah," he screamed excitedly and I had to hold phone away from my ear. Drunk Blaise on phone is out of control. What will happen when I meet him in person?

"I will call you when I reach there. Accept my call and then tell me where you are. Now I'm hanging up."

"Okie dokie." He agreed and I chuckled at his use of words. Hanging up, I slipped on a pair of jeans, a sweater on my hello kitty baggy shirt and covered it with a coat. Why did I even agree to this and that too in a cold winter night?