Chapter Six - This is Tristan Clark we know

Chapter six- This is Tristan Clark we know

The moment I entered school, I again got a feeling like I was an alien with two huge eyes, big head and slim neck. My hairs were pulled back in a ponytail and my head was low as I made my way towards locker with stares piercing back of my head.

There were whispers which I quite didn't get. I just walked to my locker with long strides and stuffed a couple of books before fishing out my Chemistry book.

"Everyone is talking about you today." A voice spoke so close to my ear that I could feel the hot breath on my skin. My heart thumped inside my chest but there was not visible physical reaction of my start. I turned around to glare at Tristan with a hand on my test.

"You scared me." I whisper yelled at him. He just showed me his perfect set of white teeth. I slammed to locker shut giving him a cold stare.

"What class you have now?" He asked falling in step beside me.

"Chemistry," I muttered. He groaned.

"I hate that subject."

Hah, I love Chemistry.

And that's why I had to help the moron with his Chemistry home work for a year.

"Do you think my Chemistry with hot Aussie girls will work?"

I was expecting silence but Tristan didn't seem to notice that because he kept on babbling about Australia. I knew I was going to hear it for whole day. There was a point when I seriously wanted to choke him. My hands itched to be wrapped around his neck and apply all pressure on it. After we parted ways, I was mostly relieved because I didn't want to hear about his fantasies.

By the time I was eating lunch in cafeteria, the stare attack had reduced. No one was looking at me and I was extremely happy with that. I told Jessica about that lunch date, which she called double date and thus fuelling to her Blaise fantasy. I didn't tell her about Blaise meeting mom. I didn't tell her about how Blaise smiled but I did tell about his drumming. The cupcake making deal was also omitted. If those things would have been revealed, I would never have heard end of it.

I her world cupcakes would have been replaced by wedding cake.

I was enjoying the lack of attention until a certain dark haired handsome boy came with his lunch to sit at my side. I almost smashed my head against table when every eye was trained in our direction while my eyes threw atom bombs at Tristan who was smiling sweetly. For some unknown reason, I smiled back at him forgetting my anger but still obvious to curious eyes in background.

Why don't they just mind their own business?

"What are you doing here?" I asked calmly. There I thought I would finally eat without feeling like I'm being telecasted on national television.

"I just wanted to have lunch with my girlfriend." He said. The table to our left and right seemed to hear him properly. I knew their ears were glued in our direction to hear something raw and create a juicy rumor about it.